Kuroo Tetsurou x Agent Reader ( requested by Dazaiiiiiiiii )

Hi! Okay, first of all, I want to seek for forgiveness to the requester because of this looooooooooooooooooooooooooong update for your story. I know I said that I will make it as fast as I can but I am sorry because I am busy with learning the coding language and trying to push away my writer's block, so I don't know how this story will end up but here we go. I hope you guys will like this.

Kuroo pov

"(Y/n), are you free today? I don't have any practice today, and since it's been a long time that we can have a date after school, why don't we do it today?" I feel excited about this actually. I know we always saw each other at the school but, it's been a while since we can go on date after school.

"Oh...Tetsu, sorry. I can't today, I have something to do. Why not we go on a date this weekend?" Stand speechless for a while, but then I smiled.
"Okay, then this weekend?" She nodded and show her pinky finger and I grab it with my own.

~after school~

Since I don't have anything to do, I decided to go alone to the cafe that I want to bring (y/n) for our date. It's a new cafe and it's popular with the couple for a date.

"Hmm, so boring. I want a date with (y/n). What kind of thing she has to do after school? She always been like this when I want a date after school with her. Did she have something secret to do?" I thought while walking to the cafe but stopped when I saw (y/n) with a guy at the side of the cafe, drinking something together while chatting and laughing.

"Is that really (y/n)? She said she has something to do and it can't be she has a date with another guy, right? No! It can't be!" I ran into the cafe and walked to (y/n).
"Hi, (y/n). A date?" She turned her head to me and her face shows me everything.

Her face told me everything. She's shocked getting caught by me, and her face wants to explain but I forced myself a smile.

"Well, have fun!" I turn around left her with her date. I can't believe her!

Reader pov

You're speechless when you saw Kuroo behind you.
"Well, have fun!" He turned around leaving you still speechless.
"(Y/n), isn't that your boyfriend?" You nodded and you knew your eyes were already blurred with your tears.

Tatsuya is your agent coworker. Yes, you're an agent and since you guys finished your mission yesterday, you guys want to celebrate it, but you don't know that this would happen in this happy meet.
"Hey, he's not misunderstood our situation, right?"
"He is. Arghh!!! What should I do?! I can't tell him that you are my coworker, it totally will give away our identity."

"You're right. That's why boss always said don't fall in love. Now, I see why." You punch his shoulder makes him flinch.
"Hey, you're not helping me!"
"Just give him some time. Then, you can explain to him about us. I can come with you if you want." You sighed before drink up your cafee latte.

Kuroo pov

I can't believe her. How can she did this to me?! I thought she is a loyal and nice girl but, it's actually the opposite of it. I have a lot of questions in my head.

Why would she do this?
Did she really love me?
Did she think my love for her was just a joke?

Lost in my thought, I don't see a black car stop beside me before two build guy grabbing me into their car and drove away.

Am I being kidnapped?

Reader pov

You're walking back slowly to your agent office with Tatsuya. You kept on sighing until you're already in front of the office. It's already 9 at night right now. When you open the door, you're greeted by a busy environment and your boss called you. It's not really that weird for the busy environment, but it's weird if the boss called you.