Bokuto Kotaro x Reader ( requested by yacchanns )

Dedicated to yacchanns
I am sorry because I am late to update your request... I am really sorry. I hope you will like this and you too, yes you the one who's reading this fanfic...Enjoy!

Have fun!

After school, as usual, you will go to the gym with Yukie, the manager of the Fukurodani volleyball player.

"Konichiwa!!" both of us bowed down and walked to sensei ( idk the teacher name ).

"(y/n)-chan! Yukie-chan!" Bokuto waved to us hyper as usual. You've to admit that you like him since freshmen and you love to see him spike and ace at everything.

"(y/n), you come to watch me play, right?" He always asked you that, and what you always said...
"No. I come to watch Akaashi-kun play" you smiled.

As soon as I said, he stared at Akaashi make me chuckled. Even it's true that you actually come to see Bokuto, but you always said you come here to watch Akaashi.

After the practice finished, you're getting ready to go home, but Akaashi stopped you.

"(y/n), want to walk with me today?" He asked you this every day because actually, you're staying with him at his house since he's the only relative you had in this area.
"Nope, I have to do something before going back so, I will be late. I will walk by myself today" you smiled.
"Are you sure? You better not be too late, remember that you are a girl!" He warned you.
"I know! I know! And don't wait for me, just go home first" he nodded and you went to your class to grab something. You forgot that you had a task to do and that things were left in your class.

"I better hurry, it almost 7!!" You rushed to go home. In the same time, you felt like you're being followed by someone.
"Just an illusion! Don't think about it, don't think about it" suddenly you felt really nervous and scared, make you remembered what Akaashi said,

You better not be too late, remember that you are a girl!

Wah!!! Someone, please help me!!!
ಥ⌣ಥ

Now, you feel like your heart wants to go out of your body. It's pounding very hard. Suddenly you felt like someone touches your shoulder make you almost scream.

"(y/n)-chan, Calm down! What's wrong with you?" You really shocked and at the same time, it makes you relieved when you know that person is Bokuto.
"Bokuto!!!" You hugged him and cried at him. You didn't care what he will say but this is the only way you can calm down.

"Shh, calm down. Now tell me why you're like this?" you replied to him after you relax from the tense.
"I felt like I am being followed by someone"
"What? Where that bastard? Since when you feel it?" now you feel like he is the one who needs to calm down.

His behaviour always makes you laugh, just like this.
"Bokuto, now you need to calm down more than me. It's okay now. I don't think he still followed me. Thanks" you smiled at him.
"No no no!! I will walk with you until you safely walk into your home" his answer makes you chuckled.

"You don't have to. We almost there. Bye, and thanks again" you waved at him and keep walking to Akaashi house.

Akaashi pov

(y/n) sure's late today. Its almost night and she didn't come back yet. I should wait at school!!!

I look at the window to see if she is coming or not, and what I saw is Bokuto is walking with her and she waved at him.

What..is..that?

As soon as she went in, I asked her.
"(y/n)! Why are you late? I told you don't be too late! You are a girl!"
"Okay! I am sorry and I promised I will never come back late again" her replies makes me wonder.
"What's wrong? What happened?"
"I..I am being...followed...by someone"
"What? Do you know who? Are you okay?" now I felt really wrong for not waiting for her.