Tendou Satori x Reader (requested by ShyshyBunny)

The second update for today and thank you for always supporting this fanfic. Have fun!

"(y/n), don't you want to find your soulmate?" your friend asked you.
"Why should I?"
"You! You know how important a soulmate is, right?" you sighed.

"I did, okay. I did search for my soulmate but I don't find him anywhere. What else can I do?"
"Maybe your soulmate is not somewhere near you?" you shrugged.
"Okay, let's go. We have to cheer for our school volleyball team. They got to fight with Shiratorizawa again" you pull your friend's hand.

"Huh, just said that you want to cheer for your one and only brother, Iwaizumi Hajime"
"You already know then let's go"

Yes, you are a student in Aoba Johsai and the little sister of Seijoh's ace, Iwaizumi Hajime. This is your third time coming to their tournament since your brother in Seijoh and they never win against Shiratorizawa. Today, you really hope that they can win against them.

When you entered the gym for the tournament, both of you went to find seats that available but then you suddenly felt thirsty and told your friend to save you a seat and promised her to buy her a drink too. You walked to one of the stores and try to find your favourite drink, (anything that you want). That particular drink is so popular today which you don't know why but only one store has it and it only got one. You reached for it and at the same time, someone reached for it too makes both of your hand touched each other.

"Ah, sorry"
"Don't mind. Take it, I will choose the other one" he said to you.
"Thank you. Are you sure?" he nodded and smiled.
"Well, if you are okay, then let me pay for your drink. Think it as a thank you from me"
"I will never let a girl pay for me. Don't worry" then he took a drink and paid it before walking away. You shrugged and after took both your best friend and your drinks, you go to the cashier to pay for it.

"You don't have to pay for it but instead, take this balance to that guy, okay? He paid for you too and this is the balance." you're speechless for a while.
"Ooookay. Thank you. I will give it to him" you took the balance from the cashier.
"Have a nice day" you bowed your head a little before walking to your friend while your mind was occupied by that guy.

"Who is that guy? Why did I feel something wrong with me after I met him?" you touched your hand that was touched by him before and suddenly there's a little mark (any mark you want) appeared on it.
"What mark is this?" you touched it but you don't feel hurt or anything.

"Hey! How long do you think you go buying the drinks? Did you make it?" your friends said to you as soon as you arrived.
"Shut up. There are many things that happened and I don't know what happened right now" you give her drinks with your right hand, that has a mark on it.
"Hey, isn't this the soulmate mark?" you are shocked to hear the word soulmate.

"Are you serious? This is the soulmate mark?" she nodded.
"This mark will appear when you are having soulmate body contact with each other. This mark means that you have found your soulmate!" you are speechless. Did I found my soulmate? Who is it? Is it that guy?
"Hey, I want to ask something. Is that guy who is my 'soulmate' have this mark too?"
"Of course! Each soulmate has a different mark special for them. (y/n), you seriously don't care about this fact, right?" you smiled at her.

You want to find that guy after this match end so right now, you want to focus cheering your brother and his team. But of course, you can't do that when the opponent of your brother team is that guy team. The red hair guy. You eyes switched from to focus on your brother to focus on that guy only, wondering if he has the same mark as you.

The match ended with Aoba Johsai lost and to be honest, you were really sad because of that. Your brother and his teammates especially Oikawa really want to go to the national but they never did that because they always lost to Shiratorizawa. You and your friend went to see the team and you immediately hugged your brother and he hugged you back. You felt how heartbroken he was.