Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader ( requested by novalily22 )

Hello Hello! This is the newest update and it's about Kuroo. Thanks for requesting anyway. Actually I didn't think that there's someone out there want to request anymore but, well here you go. Thank you again. Anyway hope you guys enjoy with this little fanfic and have fun!

This week, your school will be busy with the school festival preparation. Your class will be doing the maid butler cafe. You don't really like it since you have to wear the maid costumes that day but, what else you can do. In the other hands, your boyfriend, Kuroo, his class will be doing a stage performance and he said that he has to dance that day. You asked him if he can dance it for you before that because, at the time of his performance, you will busy with your cafe.

"(y/n), do you hear me? I am not talking to a wall, right?" You startled before realised Kuroo waving his hand in front of your face.
"Sorry. What did you say?" You grin to him makes him sighed.
"I said when you will have some free time? You asked me to dance for you before that day, right?" You nodded.

"Yes, I really want to watch yours that day but sorry, I know I can't make it." You pouted.
"I will kiss you if you keep pouting like that. Now, tell me when will you be free?"
"I will be free after school time today." He nodded.
"Then, I will wait for you at the rooftop? Since there will be no one up there after school." You nodded and then your teacher coming to the class.

"I will see you after this, okay?" You nodded before he walked out of your class and going to his.

'I can't wait to see what kind of dance will he do later'

~ After school ~

You're going straight to the rooftop after your last class ended. When you've arrived, Kuroo was already up there waiting for you.

"Did your class end early?" You asked him wondering how can he arrived earlier than you when you guys ended the last class at the same time.
"Yup, Nakamura sensei was absent and the substitution teacher gave permission to end class earlier than usual so, here I am." He smirked to you and you rolled your eyes to him.

"Okay, enough with that. I want to watch your performance, Kuroo. What type of dance you will show?"
"It's a choreography dance by Park Bongyoung - Wiggle." Your eyes went bigger when you heard Park Bongyoung.

In fact, before, you watched a few of his choreography dance and all of it were super...super...wow. You can't exactly describe it and now, your boyfriend wants to dance that?!

"Okay, (y/n). Watch me!" He scrolled his phone and clicked the Wiggle song before he's getting ready to dance. ( you can watch the video first if you never watch it before, even though I know you guys already watched it thousands time ).

As soon as the song starts, he starts to dance following the beat of the song and you can't evert your eyes from him. Each of the movement is so smooth and Kuroo as being Kuroo, he's so damn sexy and hot while dancing to the song.

'I can't believe he wants to dance this in front of other people! He's too hot and sexy and I can't imagine how many of the girls out there will be drooling over my boyfriend! I can't let him do this! I have to ask him to change it!"

When he finished, he stopped the music and sat beside you.
"How was it?" He asked you while panting. 
"It's good and I really love it....but..." You looked around but Kuroo.

You don't know how exactly you want to say this. You know he really practised hard for this and you don't want to be the reason he can't perform but, you can't keep the jealousy in you either. You sighed before you felt Kuroo hands on your cheek making you face him.

"What is it? You can tell me." You sighed before looking back to his eyes.
"I don't want you to dance this choreography. I don't want you to show this to anyone else. I bet every girl out there will be fallen for you after this."

"And why was that?" He smirked to you. You knew he teasing you right now to say the reasons for it.
"You already know why!"
"Nope, I don't know why. Tell me, why I can't do this dance?" You glared to him while he's maintaining his smirk face.

"You're too sexy and hot! Urghh, I hate you." He laughed as soon as you answered him.
"Stop laughing!" You slapped his shoulder a bit.
"Okay okay, I will stop laughing. (y/n), you're so cute when you're jealous and angry." You glared to him and he gave you his signature smile.

"Then, what you want me to do?"
"I know you're already practised really hard for this, and I know I can't be selfish for something childish like that but, I can't let you perform something like this!"
"Then you want me to change it? It's almost the school festival you know." He asked you.

"I know! It's up to you, if you want to continue with it, then go on. It's not like I will be there to watch all the girls drooling over you later. In fact, I will be serving all the guys who're coming to my class cafe later too." You said wanted him to be jealous while facing in front before took a glance on Kuroo beside you.

"You think I will let you serve all the guys while you already have me? I don't think so." You glared at him to watch his face changed from jealous face to teaser face.
"You know, the dance I showed you, it's not the dance I will perform you know. The dance I will perform it just something not really 'sexy and hot' like you just saw." You're shocked.

"I just want to see your reaction about this. I can't believe your reaction was more than I expected." You glared to him before slapping his shoulder again and again for teasing you.
"I hate you!"
"I love you too." You glared to him before he's hugged you.

"I love you so much, (y/n). I don't care about other girls out there because you're the only one for me." You smiled to him before hugging he back.
"You sweet talker. Don't ever dance that to anyone! I disapprove it!" He laughed before kissing your cheeks but it almost touched your lips makes you blushed hard.

"If I kiss you right now, I maybe can't stop myself from wanting more." His words make you blusher harder than before.
"S-shut up!" He laughed before he intertwined your hand with his.
"Let's go downstairs and head home together." You nodded at him.

"Ah, by the way about your cafe. Is it true you will serve every guy out there?" You blinked your eyes before looking at him.
"Err, well you know. It's a maid butler cafe, so I will be the maid...but, it's only for 3 hours. Trust me, it's only 3 hours..." He glared at you.

"The dance only for 5 minutes but you will make all the guys drooling over you for 3 hours?! It's not fair! I have to do that Wiggle dance."
"You already said you won't do that!"
"Nope, I can't let you have the leisure of not being jealous that day."

"Oh, you really want to do that? I will increase my time to 4 hours!"
"What?! No! You can't!" You guys keep on bickering with each other but you guys also know that you both will never do what you guys said.

Kuroo being Kuroo, his dancing keep on playing in your mind until it's come to your dream.
'Damn that sexy guy. I am glad that he's already mine'

_________________________________
The end... Wow, Kuroo... Park Bongyoung too...
Actually that dance video, I keep on replaying it again and again because I can't believe how can someone can be like that.
Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this oneshot and I have to 'enjoy' studying for my last paper now. Got to go.

See you next update.

Next update:
Oikawa Tooru x Reader

13/01/2019