My blood boiled in anger on everyone hiding from me. But i know the promise they have given. But how could Namrata think so low of me that i could leave her and marry someone else and fall in love with any other women. And that too she will be doing by planning herself. What does she thinks i am? More than angry on her i am hurt. I just questioned myself that is my love for her any less that she is thinking like this. Or she is just in this Marriage because of some other reason. And how can she imagine of me falling for another girl? Can't she see how much i do love her.

Giving back the airpods to Rohan i just said him thanks and left from the office. I went to the beach and sat there for sometime. I didn't want to go back home but i had to.. Realising i left my phone in the office i went back to the office and took my phone. I saw missed calls and messages but again i switched off the phone not in a mood to answer anyone. I slowly drove towards the home.

Reaching home she started to ask me questions one after another. I didn't wanted to loose my temper. But I lost it. I shouted on her which i hated doing the most. Besides being angry on her i was hurt by the last person i expected to hurt me.

-------------------

Days started to pass and I wanted to avoid her so i started to stay in the office and engaged myself in my works. I used to inform mom or pari or dadi that i will be late to avoid conversation with her and also not wanting her to sleep on the couch daily. But she is adamant daily to wait for me and fall asleep there. And daily i used to carry her to our room and put her on the bed and cover her. I missed her in my arms. I am unable to sleep properly without her.

She had become pale these days because of her sickness. I told mom to take care of her. I love her and i can't act now but she is giving herself a physical pain which i never wanted.

Yesterday she came to my office and with some fault in the accounts department i was having a meeting with Preksha related to that only. We were trying to find out the culprit.

I had given chance to Preksha because she has apologised and her husband was in debt and she needed money to pay off. Even she was qualified according to the post.

After she joined i found there was something Wrong in the books of accounts. And being good in that i chose Preksha to check and she found where it was. She was new here so i told only to her and started to find the culprit.

During the meeting we were discussing every point and for that any employee is the suspect for us till we don't get the culprit. We both told my secretary that we are in a pesonal meeting and nobody is allowed in my cabin except Rohan. Nobody means nobody that includes nobody from friends, family, office.

We were stuck at a critical point when the door of my cabin opened and she was standing there. I saw she was wearing a saree. She was looking breathtaking beautiful in the powder yellow saree.

Asking her why she was here she said she had brought lunch. I was going to reply her her that i have done my lunch and not to worry but insted that she saw Preksha and bith engaged in a harsh conversation. Preksha in between stated that which is correct on my point that my secretary must have told her there was a personal meeting going on and not to disturb. Knowing that how much i am serious for my work she started to argue with Preksha.

Then also I stopped both i told her that i had my lunch but she wanted me to eat as it were my favourites. Here i had less time because if I don't get the culprit immediately then it would create more losses in our company.

I was already in anger and the scene infront of my eyes triggered me and whatever the things that were going between us. I didn't wanted to shout on her infront of Preksha. But that time i had no control of my anger. Indirectly she took it as a insult when i asked her to leave from the office.