Both of them left the home. Mom-dad and dadi are also not here. They have went to kolkata for some work.

I took my books out to do my assignments and started to do when my eyes got on our picture from our honeymoon trip. My eyes were stuck on his picture only. How can I make him stay from me so that i don't loose him. He has his ways to fail me up in this.

Everytime i am trying to stay away from him he crawls back his way. I love him a lot to loose him. He is my everything and I can't loose him. It is better to make him stay away from me so that he is healthy and happy.

Tears rolled down from my eyes from the thought of him away from me where i couldn't see him every single day. But i have to do this. Otherwise God will make him go away from me one day suddenly.

My phone started to ring and i saw its pooja calling me.
"Hey poo"
"Hey nammu.. how are you"
"I am fine you say"
"Are you crying"
"What no.."
"Okay open the door"

I went downstairs and opened the door and she was standing right infront of me.
"How come you are here? I mean come in"
"Yaah.. i had to come..."
"Okay sit let me bring something"
"Namrata no lets go out"
"Pooja i dont want to go out"
"And why?"
"I just dont want to"
"Ok tell me why were you crying"
"No i wasn't"
"Nammu i can see your eyes are red"
"Pooja let it be"
"Okay promise me you won't tell to anyone"
"Okay promise"
"Pooja its that I am very scared to loose Aditya."
"Did he did something? I swear i will kick his ass up"
"No... Never.. i mean god always takes the people i loved and I don't want to loose him in any cost.."
"Are you out of your mind what are you saying"
"I am saying the truth pooja i want to see him stay happy and healthy.. if something happens to him I won't be able to live anymore"
"Yes and he would be when you are with him"
"No.. I won't.. i will be here but i will try to get out from his heart and wont let him to be near me"
"Are you crazy? He loves you and besides what you are thinking thats never gonna happen. And what you are thinking thats absolutely insane"
"Pooja i want him to be..."
"I know what you want but the thing you are thinking will make you both suffer. This is not the correct thing to do"
"Pooja I don't have any option.. i have to do this"
"No you won't.. Nammu listen i know you are disturbed right now so don't do anything which you will regret"
"Okay"

The bell ringed 'who is here at this time'
"Wait i will open it.. its the delivery boy"
"Why you ordered here?"
"Wait girl"

She came with food package. "Come on lets eat your favourite mac n cheese"
"Poojaa"
"Thank me later babes lets microwave it first and dig in.. you heat it up i will serve the soft drinks"

........

"So like it?"
"Love it meri jaan"
"Accha lets leave it. See since you were not coming to collage i brought the notes. And our exams are going to start so I need you in my shopping"
"Ok but then let me complete my assignments this week then i will help you from next week" she looked at me raising her eyebrows for a minute abd said "fine"
"Ok so how is things between you and Rohan"
"Yeaah its fine.. "
"Sure na?"
"Yes.... No... Ok listen.. may be i am just freaking out because of marriage"
"Tell me what is it?"
"See... We have been dating and then both of us fell in love and i was really surprised and happy when he proposed to me but now the question just pops up in my mind that will he still love me? You know my track record "
"Poo i am sure that he won't fall out of love from you. I have sensed it and also seen in his eyes. Its just your wedding jitters nothing else"
"How can you be so sure"
"Because i know you more than you know yourself idiot"
"Fine i guess then.. ok tell me what will you wear on my wedding and on each function"
"I will select something"
"What.. you haven't decided.. dude its my wedding how can you do this"
"Relaxxx relaxxx poo... Its your wedding first decide your then will decide mine"
"Ok i will decide then"
"Done"
"Whats the time now?"
"Its 4:30"
"Shittt..."
"What happened"
"I almost had forgot i have to meet Rohan and his mom today at 5.. I need to rush down"
"Chill lady.. you have 30 minutes"
"Ok take care i will leave now"
"Ok you too sweetie"

We opened the gate and both Adi and Rohan was standing there.
"Hello beautiful" rohit said
"Hi Rohan"
"Where is my to be wife I can't see her"
"You knew she was here?"
"Yaah.. cancelling my alone romance time with Pooja your devil husband sent her here" Rohit sid
"Yaah if its possible for you will ask her 24*7 to spend time" Adi said
"Come in man as if you don't want Namrata to be"
"Yaa but she is my wife now"
"And she is my to be wife"
"That's the difference you idiot"
"Oohhhkkk guyz first get in and sit.." i said them
"No bhabhi just call pooja mom is waiting need to leave fast"
"Alright"

Bidding us a goodbye both of them left. I made coffee for him and took it to our room because as expected he would be changing first.

I opened our room and he said "Nammu baby i need to leave i totally forgot I have to pick Pari up"
"Okay... Drive safely"
"Baby you also come with me lets go somewhere and spend some time"
"Any other day we will. I need to do my assignments"
"Okay fine"

Aditya's pov-

Its been a time and these days Namrata isn't behaving normal. I don't know why she is a little bit distant from me. Things aren't seem to be well. I am trying my ways to be with her , near her and support her in every way. But something isn't right here. She is trying to run away from me.

I know it isn't easy for her. Loosing your parents isn't easy at any cost. So i want her to share the things up. But she is like closing her things up.

She didn't cry after the hospital and just regularly she is doing her works. She sits looking ouside the window and gets lost in her own thoughts.

I told her that she can share with me whatever the things are going on in her mind. I will give her time to tell me the things. I am just waiting for her to tell me up whenever she feels to.

I just want her to know that whatever the situation is i am gonna hold her hands and be with her till my last breath.

She seems to be forgetting to smile and not preferring to go out. She has grown a new habbit of coming late to bed after i am asleep and wakes up before i wakeup.

I just want her to be back to my Namrata the happy women. I could do anything up which makes her happy.

Having the dinner she went to the study to do her assignments and here i was tossing in the bed waiting for her.

It was 2:30a.m. when she came to the bed. She checked upon me. Sitting beside me she kissed on my forehead and said "i love you" the little she did knew i wasn't asleep.

She slept on the bed and holding her waist i pulled her to me. "I don't like to stay and sleep away from you" kissing on her hairs i said "good night love"
"Good night baby" she replied....

---------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like the chapters.. please vote and comment.. and do share your views..

Lots of love 💕