I tried to find the box but couldn't find it. "Where did i keep it its always here only"
"Its here" he took the box in his hand and showed me..

He opened the box and took some vermillion and giving me a smile he filled in the long middle partition of my hairs. I closed my eyes and got the same feelings when he had put me vermillion on my head on our wedding day.

"Open your eyes and look at yourself" he whispered

I looked at the reflection of us on the mirror and what caught my attention was with the sindoor it seemed to be binding both of us as one.

"Baby each day you make me fall out of words... You look ravishing.. i am really enchanted by you"

I turned beet root with his compliment "i love you Mr.Chakravarty" i said and hugged him
"I love you too Mrs.Chakravarty"

We heard a knock on the door..
"Bhaai- bhabhi... Mom is calling you"

I opened the door and said just two minutes.
Wearing the matching pair of footwear we went down and everyone was like waiting just for us only to come down.

Moving down from the stairs we both saw each pair of eyes on us. I saw everyone of our family there and everyone was looking amazing.

...........................................................................

I joined Pari in decorating the house with the diyas. Moving up towards the terrace with the diyas Adi helped me ligting them.

I decorated the rangoli with the diyas and it was looking very beautiful. I was stuck in the between and couldn't find place to move out because of the dress.

And here in the corner Adi was looking at me and laughing
"Stop laughing please and help me na...."
"How could you do this to yourself"

I made a puppy face and said "stop laughing.. your wifey is stuck here how could you laugh"
"What can i do if she is like this"

My mouth opened in shock with what he said and he laughed more holding his stomach.

I made a fake angry face and turned backwards to him and started to plan to move out.

After planning and doing calculations I was ready to take a step when I was pucked up by him in bridal style..

"Leave me Adi.. you were laughing at me. I am angry at you"
"Ok be angry but first let me take you out from here"

He put me down when we were out of the rangoli. Encircling his hands on my wasted he put he closer to him and i collided with his hard chest. I looked up into his eyes and he was looking into my eyes. I too encircled my hands in his back.

We both were lost in each others eyes. He started to move near my lips. His manly mist filled in my nostrils. I could feel his hot breath and smell the minty breath and he softly attached it with my lips.

"Nammu papa is calling you he wants... Ohh my god... Shit.. I am sorry" and i saw didi turning. She had covered her face by har both hands

Adi immediately left me and i also moved back from him.
"Are you guyz sober now?" She said while turning towards us and moving her hands down

"Yes di.. umm.. you said papa wants something"
"Nothing you both continue" she winked at us and started to leave. I was completely red here and here Adi was grinning. He is becoming so shameless these days.
"Ohh no di.. tell me"
" Nammu stay here.. I will give him.. somebody wants you here"

I saw Adi silently saying thank you to didi and she smiled and left. I started to walk fastly to go from there and join everyone but holding my wrist he again pulled me.