Ch. 98: Pain

"Michael?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you come here for a second?"

"Sure. Where are you?"

I shut the book I was reading and put it on the table. It was a bit boring anyway, and the tone in Ana's voice caught my attention in more ways than one.

"Upstairs."

"What are you up to now, baby?" I mumbled to myself as I padded towards the stairs and took two steps at a time.

"In the bedroom!"

I entered but couldn't see her anywhere.

"Ana?"

"Sit down on the bed. I need your help to decide something."

"Decide what?"

"On what to wear on our wedding night."

Suddenly all my senses were glued to the bathroom door, and I felt a sudden urge to barge inside to see what was going on. My groin told me exactly what my subconsciousness already had picked up on downstairs, and now the air almost felt like it vibrated with anticipation.

"Are you sure?" I croaked out. She hadn't let me in on a single detail about the wedding before, so why now? Nah, it was probably something completely different than what I hoped for, like what kind of nail polish or necklace she should wear. Then I would sit there with a giant boner and feel stupid for expecting something else. 

"Are you sitting on the bed?"

"Yeah. And you're making me nervous. Can't you just come out?"

The second I said it, the door opened and I saw her. Then I groaned in agony.

"Holy shit," I mumbled through my teeth, and felt my blood sting with small electric explosions that all pooled up between my legs.

"Do you like it?"

I swallowed and tried to not show just how aroused I was. The sight of her in black five inch heels and fishnet stockings that reached up to an equally black garter belt hit me like a flood of desire. The garter belt had ruffles in the back and was barely visible underneath a blood red negligee, and it hugged her breasts so nicely that I got jealous. She was tempting and seductive in everything she did, and now her eyes were glowing mischievously while she slapped her palm slowly with a short whip.

"Fuck," I choked out, then swallowed whatever I tried to say next. It probably wouldn't be comprehendible anyway.

She stepped around with high strides to make sure I could see all of her. Everything but her private parts, which I could imagine so vividly in my mind anyway, and it drove me to the brink of insanity. She even swayed her hips a little extra just to tease.

"So..." she started and walked up to me, close enough to be able to caress my chin with the whip. Then she leaned down so agonizingly slow that I was close to grabbing her and pull her to my lips. But when we finally were nose to nose, and I expected to feel her plump flesh touching mine, she stopped. Then she smirked.

"I ask again: Do you like it?"

I gulped and automatically licked my lips, still ready to greet her tongue with mine. So it was safe to say that I was disappointed when she withdrew and remained standing next to the bed, tempting as ever.

"Do I look good enough to celebrate our first night as husband and wife?"

"Yes," I said, but it sounded like a moan.

"You don't think my breasts are pushed too far up? You know, they barely fit in there."

"N-no, it's... Uhm. G-good. Great, actually."