Ch. 43: Blindfolded

"Where are you going?"

"Just getting something I bought."

Ana looked relieved, then sad.

"I thought you had to leave now. I'm sure you do anyway."

"I have a couple of hours more. Please don't think about that. Because now..."

I reached into my paper bag, picked up the blindfold I bought, and held it behind my back together with the bag. But I made sure to put the latter down far enough away from Lilliana, so she couldn't see what else it contained. But right now she was looking at the TV anyway, obviously in deep thoughts. So I sneaked up from behind and leaned over the back of the couch to whisper into her ear.

"...we're gonna have some fun."

"What are you doing?"

I chuckled in anticipation. I'd been thinking about this the whole day. No, actually several days, ever since Ana revealed her little secret over the phone.

"Do you trust me?"

She turned to face me with narrowed eyebrows and I could see she got sceptical to my intentions. If you only knew, baby.

"Yes."

"Good. Because I want you to relax and enjoy what I'm going to do with you."

"Michael..."

"Close your eyes. I promise you'll like it."

She hesitated a bit, but eventually did as told. And I placed the blindfold gently around her head. Then I asked her to stay put for a couple of minutes, while I hurried into her bedroom to prepare what I needed.

"Are you ready?" I asked and took her hands to guide her through the room.

"No. But I don't have any choice, do I?"

I just giggled. She was right. She didn't. But I was happy to see her follow my instructions, when I helped her lay down on the bed and slowly undressed her. I pulled her cardigan up over her head, and let my hands caress the warm skin on her arms all the way down her torso to her hips. Then I hooked my thumbs under the hem of her tank top, and let myself get flushed by desire the more skin that got revealed before my eyes. She was so sensual by nature that she didn't even have to act, like most women do. It was just the way she was.

I removed her bra and watched her areolas tighten and made her nipples point fearlessly into the air, begging me to kiss them. And her beautiful moan coated my ear canal like the finest silk, when I sucked them into my mouth in turn.

"Do you trust me?" I repeated, and she swallowed and nodded. So I adjusted her position a little so she was laying closer to the corner of the bed, and placed her arms above her head. Then I slowly tied her wrists to the headboard, making sure she was comfortable with it. And when I was done, I kissed her. A slow, passionate kiss that made our breathing increase until we parted with a moan. Then I reached for my bag again and pulled out a pair of nipple clamps with a tiny, purple bow tie on each of them. And I felt myself twitch in agony in my pants when I attached them to her body. The silver chain was cool against her soft skin, and I could see goosebumps spread all over her chest and down her stomach. And just to tease her, I trailed an invisible map down to her bellybutton, drawing a spiral on her tiny baby bump. She bit her lip and writhed a little. Then I pulled down her leggings and panties at once so I could admire her naked gorgeousness.

"You're so fucking beautiful," I mumbled, while I stroke her thighs and leaned down to smell her sex. If there was a drug in the world I didn't mind being addicted to, it was her. She made me feel high on desire. She triggered the beast in me. But right now I had to control myself enough to go through with my plan. So I reached for the last thing I had prepared. A purple vibrator to match the nipple clamps.