Ch. 16: Open more than just a door

What the hell just happened?

Moments ago I had her wrapped in my arms and now she slammed the door in my face. She was seconds from cumming on my fingers, and she fucking walked off! I don't understand. Did I do something wrong? Was she nauseous again? If so, why didn't she go to the toilet? Instead she locked herself in the bedroom and left me clueless of what to do. And I was so horny I was about to lose my goddamn mind! Blue balls didn't even come close to describe how desperately I longed for her. And I was so close to finally getting my release...

I walked over to the bedroom and raised my hand to knock on the door. But it just lingered in the air until I let it drop down at my side again. And I did it once more, before I let it comb through my hair instead. Then I decided that I needed a cold shower. Really cold.

But it didn't help one bit. I was still throbbing hard and aching like crazy. She didn't want me, yet her body told me the exact opposite. The way she moaned and leaned into my kisses told me that. Her perky nipples and the goosebumps on her body told me that. And the way she responded to everything I did told me that. She was dripping wet even before I touched her, dammit. That couldn't just be my imagination!

I loved the way she felt against my body, and how she unknowingly started to speak Spanish when she was nearing her peak. Especially when she started cursing. That drove me wild. And tonight I finally saw her naked, like I'd envisioned so many times before. But it couldn't compare to reality, even though I only saw her from behind in the darkness. Not even close. And after the shower she even smelled like me. Like, come on!

I groaned and hit my palm against the wall, but I had to realize that my erection wouldn't go away by itself. So I grabbed myself and started stroking, and tried not to make any sound that would reveal what I was doing. It was hard though. Literally. Pictures of her naked in my arms, danced around in my imagination and made me climb rapidly to the top. I wanted her. I wanted her so badly! And now we were separated by a fucking door. Or two to be exact.

I slowed down the rhythm a bit, wanting to edge a little to prolong the pre-climax. I sometimes did that. But tonight it only made me more annoyed. Why are women so goddamn complicated? And why did I masturbate when it only made me angry? So I finished off with a grunt and cleaned up after me. But when I dried myself, I remembered that all my clothes were in the bedroom. Typical. Now I had to bother her, even though she wanted to be alone. And moments later, I stood knocking at her door with only a towel around my waist.

"Lilliana? I'm sorry," I started. Then I cleared my voice to speak a little louder in case she didn't hear me.

"I shouldn't have done that, and I'm truly sorry I made you uncomfortable, but I need to get some new clothes from the closet. Do you think you could let me in? It'll only take a minute, then I'll leave you alone."

I still got no answer. Maybe she'd fallen asleep again? I was pretty amazed by how much she slept, and she still seemed tired. But they told me it was normal, whatever normal was.

"Ana? Please let me in."

"The door is open."

Her voice told me she'd been crying, and I felt an instant need to hold her. But when I opened the door she was laying with her back toward me, and she didn't turn around. She didn't say anything, either. Not until I was almost done and about to leave. Then she sniffled.

"I'm sorry, too," she said, barely audible. But I heard her.

"I don't know what's wrong with me."

I smiled and wished she could look at me.

"You're pregnant. It's norm..."

"No, it isn't," she abrupted. Then she rolled over to her back and sighed heavily.