Ch. 65: About being prepared

I think I was dreaming. Or was I? Maybe not, because we were surrounded by a lot of people. Probably tens of thousands. But there was only one that I really saw, and that was Lilliana. She was wearing her uniform, but her hair hung loose around her shoulders and not tied into the usual tight knot in her neck. She was gorgeous. Then I saw the hickeys on her neck, and hoped to God that I made those, and not anyone else. But the way she moved towards me, with high strides and a mischievous glimpse in her eyes told me that she didn't see anyone else but me, either.

She came closer and finally touched me. Sensual hands were stroking my naked chest. Wait. Why was I naked? There were people here! But when my eyes roamed our surroundings, I saw that people were too focused on their own businesses to notice. It was like we stood in the middle of a hectic street where they hurried fastest possible from one place to the next, without looking at anything else than the road ahead. Only Ana and I were caught up in this quiet bubble that let no sound in and most likely made us invisible to everyone.

I relaxed a little. And when Ana started kissing my shoulder and up my neck, I felt a little less hesitant. She whispered something I couldn't hear, but I could feel one of her hands slowly reach my manhood and cupped my balls in her palm. I was already rock hard. It was almost like I felt her lips and warm mouth around me already, just by the touch of her hand. I closed my eyes. Yes. It really felt like that. And to show her that I wanted more, I moved my pelvis forward and thrusted lighty into her palm.

Her tongue trailed along my jaw before her lips captured mine. But it still felt like she was working her mouth up and down my shaft. I didn't mind. Of course I didn't. And when she caressed one of my balls while her hand kept stroking my dick, I couldn't help but to moan. It was just too good.

The people around us gradually faded and disappeared, and I relaxed more, which made it easier to enjoy this wonderful feeling. My hand reached down to rest on her head, but there was nothing there but my strutting erection that still got the most wonderful treatment ever. So I moved both my hands up to cup her cheeks, just as she slipped her tongue inside my mouth and teasingly started playing with mine. But she wasn't there. So I forced my eyes up, and...

...stared right up at the ceiling. Then I moaned when I felt Ana sitting between my legs with her lips locked around my shaft. Then I moaned again because I was so much closer to cumming than I was in my dream.

"Ana..." I breathed, but my words drowned in my floating thoughts. Her feminine fingers played with my balls, randomly massaging them with her palm. And she kept moving her head up and down, bringing me dangerously close to my peak.

"You're gonna make me cum, baby," I moaned, and it felt like I'd almost come too far already. I was too close. I wouldn't be able to stop. But she kept going in her agonizingly slow speed, and I automatically trusted forward, desperately wanting my release. Then finally, a long-drawn, gruff groan was sucked out of me until all the air was gone from my lungs. And my dick twitched in a rhythm of its own, pumping Ana's mouth full with warm semen. A flood of wonderful spasms took over my body, and pulsated even longer than it took me to unload, and for a moment I wished it would never stop.

I heard light giggling and some smacking sounds, telling me that she'd swallowed my cum. And when I managed to lift my head, I saw her lick her lips and wipe the corner of her mouth with her thumb. Then I let my head fall back on the pillow and laughed in the aftermath of the euphoria.

"Was it good?" she asked and giggled again.

"Do you really need to ask?" I breathed, and chuckled together with her. Then I groaned and grabbed her hand, so I could pull her up into my arms.

"Crazy girl," I said and wrinkled my nose. Then I kissed her cheek. But when she tried to kiss my lips, I turned away and giggled nervously.

"Coward," she teased.