Ch. 24: Extra special VIP

"Fuuuck! He's so hot!"

Sophia fanned her face, while she looked up on the stage. And if she hadn't been yelling directly into my ear, I wouldn't have heard her over the music.

"Which one?" I yelled back.

"Both!"

She had talked me into coming to tonight's concert, and Michael immediately gave us improvised first row tickets, with chairs we could sit on right in front of the stage. We didn't, though. We were dancing around, singing and screaming like the rest of the crowd. Well, not entirely. We weren't as hysterical as the fans behind us, and after a while I actually did sit down and just enjoyed watching my boyfriend run his show like the true King he was. Yes, it was official now and I felt okay with it. Very strange, but okay.

What I didn't feel comfortable with though, was when he presented me on stage after one of his first songs, and I got a camera shoved in my face and everybody could see me on the big screen. That was awkward as hell. But Sophia loved every second of it. Of course she did. She also found it beyond spectacular that I had become a slightly famous incubator for Michael Jackson's baby, and had my face spread all over the news. I didn't exactly share that fascination, but I guess that was kind of okay, too. I mean, I didn't have much of a choice.

I didn't see Cris anywhere, but both Michael and LaVelle glanced down at us now and then. And Travis too, of course. But all of them were highly professional, and did their routines with perfection seeping through every pore. I was awestruck. And Michael's goldpants sure didn't help when my imagination started to run wild.

"DID YOU SEE THAT?" Sophia squealed into my ear, pointing toward Travis. But I just shook my head. I was too enthralled by Michael. The way he swaggered across the stage, moving to the music like it was the blood in his veins... The way he rolled his body and trusted his hips... His many facial expressions... I'd seen it all up close. Really close. And when he grabbed his crotch and nailed me with his eyes, I groaned out loud, grateful that nobody heard. I hadn't just seen it all. I'd felt it. And now he was turning me on beyond belief.

But I wasn't the only one getting turned on. Sophia saw it first, and I know I should be bothered that she was checking out my boyfriend's bulge. But then again, it was a bit difficult not to see since he was the center of everyone's attention. Even LaVelle saw it and smirked knowingly, then looked at me.

"He's fucking hard on stage! Poor man! Didn't you give him anything last night, Ana? That's just mean!"

I blushed like a neon sign, not wanting to tell her that we barely slept at all because of that. And when I looked at Michael, I saw he was blushing too. And he had huge difficulties focusing on what he was doing, and to keep an embarrassed smile away. Needless to say, he didn't look at me for the rest of the show.

*****

After the concert was over, Sophia and I were escorted backstage, while the rest of the fans were screaming for more. And there was a myriad of sweaty, hyped-up dancers and musicians behind the scene, more or less surrounded by security guards. And one of them tried to stop Sophia from running toward Travis and attack him with hugs and kisses. Tried...

I couldn't see Michael anywhere, and I felt a little awkward standing there alone without knowing what to do. So I was glad to see LaVelle approach me with a huge smile and open arms.

"Ana! I'm so happy to see you here!"

We hugged, and I giggled when he pretended to be sad, with such drama that even Meryl Streep would be jealous.

"I feel so heartbroken and betrayed. How could you pick a swollen headed gold stick over me?" he whined. Then he let go of me, and chuckled.

"Nah, I'm just kidding."