chap. 37: Paths to Unisono.

The sixth week since the four young men had started their training with the warrior, a radiant Monday begins, the alarm wakes up Tyron, he was very relaxed, since he had started training, he had noticed that he no longer complained in voice high for having to get up from her beautiful bed, although it bothered her, she was no longer making a complaint, she continued to go to wash her face at the moment of opening the door of her room, she sees how her little brother made fun of her, sticking out her tongue while He won the bathroom, to which he only let out a sigh going back to his room, to look for clothes before going to Forte.

Emily was sitting on the bus, reading the messages that Lesli had sent her when she was asleep, when she gave a small laugh, embarrassed by the things that the redhead said, she noticed how a woman of about twenty years old, who was standing being touched by a man on the butt. Emily got very nervous, maybe they would be a couple and it was one of her fetishes, when looking at the woman's face she looked very uncomfortable about the situation, immediately the young woman with light brown hair made a plan to help the harassed woman, First he took a photo of what was happening and then rolled a coin to the woman's feet, he approached the two people, making the man move his hands away.

Emily: - picking up the coin "take it dropped."

Woman: - surprised and scared "Eh? Thank you".

Emily: - "You look tired miss, please take my seat. If you agree?

Woman: - relieved, sitting down "Thank you!".

Emily remained standing next to the woman, to which the man approached angrily ready to harass both of them this time, the girl knew that giving him a blow that the warrior had taught him would be frowned upon, she decided to intimidate him although he had never done it. done after five weeks training under the terrifying gesture of his master, so he quickly looked the stalker directly in the eyes stopping him in his tracks thanks to his perfect imitation of the warrior's face. Making that as much as the next stop was not his destination, he got down by the terrifying look of Emily.

Alexa smiling with great tenderness at the entrance of Forte waited, along with her friends while they discussed why they were still there with their backpacks.

Tamara: - "Leslie, you know that I really like Emily, but at least let me go and leave my backpack in the living room, these books are too heavy!"

Leslie: - "Oh come on, it must be coming, besides, you complain too much Tam, nor that they weigh so much".

Tamara: - with a vein on her forehead "Of course they don't weigh anything for you, if you've already left them in the living room!"

Alexa: - smiling "Tam give it to me, I'll have it while we wait."

Tamara: - "Are you sure? They are too much for one person plus yours."

Alexa: - smiling with even more enthusiasm "of course I can, plus it's all to help you".

Approximately five minutes passed, when Emily got off the bus without first showing something on her cell phone to the driver and a woman began to thank her for something, Tamara and Leslie quickly approached to greet her, while Alexa watched that smile, while feeling a faint feeling of wanting to stay as long as possible from the light brown haired girl. She kept looking at the brunette with great attention, when her friends made signs to her to come closer, they surely thought that she did not accompany them because of the weight of the backpacks, when she went to them, she crosses with Tyron, the young brunette ran at full speed to greet a young redhead with glasses, to walk together to their living room. Alexa looked at the young man out of the corner of her eye as she approached greeting Emily, giving her her backpack, Tamara, and then the four girls walked together, thinking "It's not that I dislike Emily, or the other boy, but I don't want to intervene in their goals, like this. you guys don't get into mine "putting on a dark look again for a second while smiling.

Maestro de la EspadaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara