chap. 58: The "Why" of the True Goal part 2.

Lunch was delicious, I went out to the patio to play with the animals, while Valeria and the grandmother talked about something that would happen tomorrow, I walked towards the chicken coop in search of a little friend that I have known since I can remember, when I open the door the chicks come out crossing between my legs, I look up at the nests until I finally see the gray-furred feline lying down, I approach my hand slowly so he very slowly opens his eyes, I slide my hand under his chin gently scratching him making him purr, cheerful I say "Well come on, don't be lazy, get out of there!", he sits licks one of his legs and then passes it over his face, jumps out of the henhouse, I follow him to a trough where the sheep drink water, when he finally hydrates He stares at me for a moment and then looks at a pile of feathers lying on the ground, I immediately understood what he wanted to tell me, so with a gentle movement of my fingers I generate a small air current that moves the The feathers, the cat tries to catch them while I already hold the small current in motion with my both arms. My grandmother and my sister arrive without saying anything to me when playing with the cat, they both sigh heading back to all the chicks to the corral, when Mino manages to catch all the feathers he smiled dedicating me to caress him, I turn my head noticing Valeria already dressed in her shirt of Japanese type purple color, next to his kimono pants next to the wide belt that wrapped his waist, when I saw my grandmother I noticed that she was wearing her Greek tunic meaning that we were going to start training, so I immediately bow to both of them running towards the house already wearing the same type of shirt as my sister's, pants and putting on my Chinese slippers without laces while I finished putting on my belt, once we were all ready we set out across the field, until we reached a small waterfall, where we sit crossing our legs, with our feet on our thighs, our hands spread up on our knees and we close our eyes starting meditation.

Alicia: - eyes closed "remember girls, keep positive emotions while releasing your Fiu outward, imagine a ball, don't force or bother, let's keep negative energy out of this".

Valeria: - smiling and with closed eyes "Will we compete to have who will hold out more?".

Alexa: - smiling "Yes, this time I'm sure I'll win!"

Alicia: - smiling "it's fine as long as they don't change the competition out of frustration".

At that moment we remain silent, mentalizing ourselves in the orb, at first it is easy, the point is that the more Fiu you have, the more difficult it is to maintain the output of enough energy, because if it left more the size would be much larger. which requires much more concentration, after the first hour I only felt a drop of sweat slide down my nose, my muscles seemed to burn even though the sensation of Fiu was cold and soft, I slowly felt exhausted so I opened my eyes leaving Meditation noticing that as a sphere the size of a tire disappeared in front of me, the truth impressed me by my own achievement, but then I was more surprised that the grandmother was keeping a sphere the size of a car and barely had drops on His forehead, although it only hid something when looking up to the sky, I noticed a huge orb of the same length as that of a ship, when seeing Valeria he had not a drop, he seemed to be in complete control, a couple of minutes more s passed and finally both of them opened their eyes causing their spheres to slowly disappear. Valeria and I got up and walked to the waterfall to drink water, but I didn't realize at the time that my teacher had been staring at the sphere in the sky with a frown.

Alexa: - drinking water "Hey Val why does Grandma wear her robe from when she was the Barrier of Skill?"

Valeria: - looking at Alicia, smiling kindly "I think you don't like the tunic of the Barrier of Experience".