chap. 56: Big Sister

Dusk falls in Guarly, Emily is sitting in front of her desk doing a task for the next day, while writing the answer she gently shakes her head at the music she listens through her headphones, after finishing the task she closes her notebook and before from getting up and taking a look at a photo of two brown-haired girls embracing each other, she walks to the fridge to have a glass of water, after hydrating she starts on her way back to her room when she hears happy shouts from the front door, When she turns around, she sees her little sister dragging her father's arm, who looked somewhat exhausted, Camila lets go of the adult's arm to run into her sister's arms, she reciprocates it, they both separate, the youngest takes a letter from her backpack, handing it to her to Roberto, he opens it after reading he gives a sigh saying "well I will have to leave the closed workshop one morning to accompany Cami to the Liz Tower next week", the adolescent hears this questioning "What is the problem?", to which he looks at her for a few seconds and then smiles simply saying "the truth is that none, as long as my angels continue to be happy, it will be easy not to go to the workshop one day." At the same time in the Wind mansion, the black-haired woman is still while the water from the shower slid down her skin, she had her eyes closed supporting the fact of having endured for six days living together in the same house as her grandmother's murderer, she He comes out of the shower wrapping his body in a towel while drying his hair with another, when he comes out of the bathroom he walks to his dressing table when he contemplates his own reflection, he only manages to see the girl who could not do anything to save her greatest loved one.

Dawn arrives in the city, the black-haired woman's room is illuminated by sunlight, she slowly opens her eyes, gets up straight to refresh her face, change her clothes and comb her hair, leaves her room going down to the first floor directly to the dining room, although this time she notices something that catches her attention, for the first time her mother is not waiting for her for breakfast, she hesitantly says to a maid "Manuela sorry for the inconvenience, but do you know where my mother is?", the black-haired woman Tied responds "I think he went out to the patio", the girl says "Thank you!" saying goodbye with a smile, when he is in front of the glass door, he sees his mother doing yoga, she raises her hand to call her but immediately lowers it when she sees that she is next to Valeria, so she turns to the dining room with a smile and his eyes turned into darkness. The way to school for Alexa is normal when she arrives, she greets her friends, during the journey to the classroom she smiles while in her mind there are thousands of doubts about whether her parents would know what Valeria is together with what she did perhaps They would be on her side, or perhaps they would see her as a kind of phenomenon and her also for having abilities, with each thought she does not notice that class time passes, in a new break she walks with Tamara and Leslie who notice her dark eyes.

Leslie: - whispering to Tamara "Do you think it's because of what she saw last week?"

Tamara: - whispering to Leslie "you can be, there is only one way to find out".

Leslie: - "Oh come on Alex! You shouldn't worry if the hero of the city decided to stay with the blonde"

Tamara: - nodding "she's right, you shouldn't let something like that affect you, if they ended up you were right to leave an idiot of that size".

Alexa: - looking into their eyes "What are they talking about?"

Leslie: - a little sad "About you and Tyron?"

Alexa: - "What's with him?"

Tamara: - "Weren't you two dating?"

Alexa: - laughing "I would like him".