chap. 9: The Positive Returns

It ended a beautiful Wednesday in the city where after several attempts, none with success, Alexa returns home exhausted, refusing to eat dinner only by throwing herself on her bed staring at the ceiling of her room.

The days of that week passed and the girl's spirits did not return, causing concern to her friends who all the time consulted her to see how to help her, which was useless, it seemed as if she had taken a vow of silence. When those days came home, she became concerned with her parents, who did everything possible to make their daughter happy, each thing being useless.

Sunday morning in Guarly, gray clouds dominate the sky, Alexa puts on a green jacket and goes for a walk in search of calming that internal frustration, without paying attention to anything but her thoughts, the girl walked without noticing the distance at which she was She was moving away from her home and the place where she was, in the depths of her trip the girl collides with an extremely large tree forcing her out of her thoughts, observed where she was quite a distance from a Guarly still recognizable, but very far away of urban life, he decides to sit in that mountain to contemplate the sky continuing with his deep thoughts.

In the quietest moment of midday, the girl comes out of her thoughts by a huge roar of her stomach, thinking "great I'm hungry and the closest thing to get food must be about thirty miles." Containing the requests of her stomach, the girl is invaded by the aroma of something damn delicious, only guided by her nose she follows the trail of the aroma, finding a man on his back, with a dark blue tunic with gold, black hair and a sheathed sword. Completely ignoring the weapon she approaches him as animatedly as possible, saying "Hey, excuse me, if it's not a lot ..." completely scared, since the man puts the sword to his nose yelling "Another teenager is possible! and no, I won't be your teacher! " After finishing saying that to her, she sits back whispering "What is fashionable now to irritate the" Master of the Sword "? HA, damn brats first the girls, then the fool and now this! Is anyone missing?".

Knowing that she could not reason with that subject, Alexa starts her way back home but her steps are stopped by a huge roar of her guts. Only blushing and embarrassed, she takes another step, when something falls directly into her hands, this being a roasted fish, the very happy girl says "Thank you friend. Don't you mind if I sit next to you, by the fire?" Keeping the man silent, she took that as a positive affirmation and enjoyed that lunch with the stranger who was silent.

After finishing lunch they both walked away, enough to which the subject would cover his head with a bamboo hat and leaning against a tree would take a nap. Alexa, imitating the action of the mysterious, would stare at him for a long time until she finally realized who he was, yelling at him "Toad Man !?" causing her to draw her sword and take guard, startled she would say "I already told you if you want my sandwich. They will have to fight to the death SAD BALLS!".

Both observing each other with many questions towards the other would say at the same time.

Alexa: - "Why the sword?".

¿?: - "What do you mean toad man?".

Having heard the other's question, the man would let the girl answer first, Alexa gets up and begins to explain how fascinated she was by his jump after saving her with the animal. After hearing it, the man proceeded to answer the girl's question "a warrior should never separate from his weapon."

The girl took advantage of the fact that the man's character was calmer to ask him several questions, which would be completely ignored. To which the girl would reproach him "hey, don't be a dirty old tongue and answer something", but without saying anything the man would just get up and start walking making a sign with his hand to accompany him. Having followed the warrior to the gigantic tree, the girl would consult him "Why did we come here?".

The teacher would only point to a small blackberry bush from which he would take a handful and start eating. Alex, already angry at his attitude of Mr. Mystery, would tell him "look, I want you to teach me to jump like a kangaroo, just like you do ..." before she could continue she would be silenced by a blackberry that the teacher would throw into her mouth doing if she swallowed it, tasting the blackberry she would be surprised by its great taste, which she would eat with him.

Having satisfied his appetite, the man would look at her and say "well, what do you want me to teach you to jump with ... you just have to go up to ..." jumping off the branch and standing on the top "just turn this up and I'll show you ! " Alexa accepting the challenge, takes off her jacket and preparing her hands to climb, she tries to be stopped by him.

"No girl, you want me to teach you, well I will accept you as a student only when you manage to climb to the top without using your hands." The girl would see that the challenge would be extremely complex not only because she could not use her hands, but also that she would have gravity against her.

He would try once to be able to climb the tree but he would fail hitting the ground hard, for which he would recriminate "it is very difficult, better something else" to which the man's response would not take long "of course you better have this go back to your house and forget about learning something mine "sitting down. Seeing his challenge and how he was sure that he would not achieve it, he motivated himself and began with his attempts.

_Continues in chapter 25 ...._