chap. 49: Fall

The sunset happens in Guarly for the detective Matias Surgiri Welter, who does not stop hearing the screams of rage along with the crying of several family members as he goes to the Gym "Caída", stops his patrol in front of the place, before going down he places a pair wearing aviator glasses, looking for a cigarette, lighting it when he enters the place, the place does not surprise him, he only continues on his way releasing a large amount of smoke, when he finds the cellar door open and with the lights on, he decides to take his weapon, Entering he appreciates all the ceramics on the floor marked with some lines, this allows him to begin to think a theory about how long ago they left the place, when crossing the back door he meets the teenagers, putting away their weapon, saying "And guys anything they could find? " looking that the brunette had a board "Why do you have that?", to which the boy replied sadly "A replacement until I get my bokken back", the man approached the black-haired and the blonde who were close to the marks of tires, the tracks were recent, no more than a few hours remained calm, since to leave the city it takes little more than fifteen minutes. Alexa watches as the adult looks up, releasing a huge amount of smoke, the girl attends to say "Now what are we going to do?", So Matias smoked a little more before answering "the options are few Alexa, most likely is they must already be very far away or hidden somewhere in the city or ... "squatting looking at the tire marks" ... as I feared, these marks are approximately three hours, finding the guy with green hair will be impossible".

Emily: - "What can we do?"

Matias: - throwing his cigarette on the ground "nothing at the moment, there are already patrols all over the city looking for suspicious people".

Emily: - "Could you do something with the photo of the brands?".

Matias: - taking another cigarette out of his pocket, lighting it "if I already sent them to the laboratory at least we will know ..." the phone rings, "Hello Natalia, tell me what do you have?"

Natalia: - "Matias, the marks you sent me are from a Ford F100 pickup, before you cut, be careful ...".

Matias: - releasing smoke "well guys, I already have a clue about what we are looking for, it is a Ford F100, look for it in the city" preparing to call another officer.

Alexa: - whispering to Emily "What did she say?"

Emily: - "basically a van" getting ready to jump.

Francesca: - "Wait, Mr. Matias, I have an idea, because if we join in looking for a vehicle as well, it would be inefficient."

Matias: - hanging up the call "What do you propose?".

Francesca: - "the police must surely have the address of the woman who was saved from Erinios, give us the address we will go for her, surely she has some useful information after all that she is the only one missing to be attacked by Erinios I sure leave her on alert and with a desire for revenge for whoever wants to hurt her. "

Matias: - pulling and stepping on the cigarette butt "I think it's fine ..." looking on her phone "... she lives on Avenida Cortés, at .. 516".

Emily and Alexa went ahead, which Tyron took advantage of to ask the blonde "How did you come up with that?", To which the blonde in a serious tone said "it was very simple, I have no idea it's a Ford F100" He concluded by jumping to the roof of a building, the brown-haired man got ready but not before looking at the detective telling him "stop smoking, you will end up dying", to which the officer replied while lighting another "get out, besides that it calms me down." It is at night, in a two-story house in the hall in front of the entrance, a stocky black-haired woman, with white skin with some wrinkles, walks to a desk in her office, taking a gun, and then returning to the office. living room and place a couple of furniture in front of the door, a voice from the second floor says "Mom, do you need help?", the woman reloaded the gun answering "no, honey just stay in your room then I'm coming", the woman walked to the kitchen, removing everything that was in a cupboard, and then removing part of the wall, opening a hiding place with several wads of bills, a bulletproof vest, an assault rifle and packages wrapped in paper. The woman loads the Russian-designed weapon, knocking down her desk to cover herself while pointing at the living room windows and the front door, a roar of something metallic is heard, some moans accompanied by some voices whispering, the adult does not stop pointing at the windows dropping a drop of sweat to the floor, in an instant the light bulb that illuminated the room explodes, followed by the one in her office, the lady continues to move to a corner of the room saying "What are you waiting for, you damn son of a Bitch ?! Come on, brave, I'll send you to the other world! ", a bulge passed in a second in front of the entrance to her office, she gulped slowly walking towards the other corner to be able to have her eye on whatever it was. He moved to the corner of the room, being there there is nothing but slight shadows of the furniture, illuminated by the street lights, when he is observing the shadow of a figure for a long time, it begins to come out of the furniture, the woman tries to disp plow, but something hit her in the forehead causing her to drop the rifle, when she tried to take her pistol a person in gray clothes was already in front of her pointing a wooden sword at her neck, even so she tried to shoot her, being caught by the wrist holding the weapon, feels a powerful grip that forces her to release her last weapon, to then be knocked down and knocked out.