chap. 14: Pain

A new week begins, being in the afternoon in the forest Tyron prepares to begin his test with Jayden who watches him from the shade of a tree. The young man hits the tree to loosen the bark, removing all the bark from most of the trunk, having spent an hour removing each small branch, sweating a lot as he tries to break a branch the size of his arm, in his mind there is only one thought " What kind of tree is this? "

After a long struggle, the only thing I achieved was to bend the branch, it ends on Monday, Tyron all tired, beaten, and sweaty takes a shower thinking how he can finish the tree faster or even cut its branches. Tuesday is not long in coming, Tyron runs to school barely greeting his friends Kiev, Soner and Monguer, the classes progress without the boy being too interested, only interested in his challenge.

The departure time is present, his friends approach the young man Kiev asking him "Hey, Tyron, where are you going from here?" To which the very focused one answers "I'm going to do a little exercise, crazy, we have to be fine for the girls" saying this with a confident smile, at the exit, accompanying his friends to their motorcycles, when Kiev crashes with one of his roommates, being a short, thin boy, with glasses and wearing braces, who when he sees who he had unintentionally collided with seems to be scared and Tyron knows why, since he in the company of his friends bother him in the living room and has been beaten several times.

Kiev just smiles saying "but look who has come for a beating, come here Antonio", taking him by the shoulder, he forces the boy to accompany him to his motorcycles, where the one with freckles beats him savagely, breaking his glasses, leaving him a black eye and apparently breaking his nose. Antonio lay on the ground, Tyron watching as his friend kicks him in the stomach, he feels that what they are doing is wrong, something that undoubtedly draws his attention since sometimes he even helped Kiev to hit him.

Tyron watching as his friend with black hair hits the redhead, he says without thinking "Kiev better leave it for today, the teachers are going to leave, if they see you doing this they will call the police" showing the time to the freckled man, who quickly he dusts the dust a bit, the blood on his hands saying goodbye to the protagonist but not before spitting on the other who was completely destroyed on the ground.

The boy feels that he must help him but ... he only puts on a jacket, putting on his hood, he leaves the scene. Back in the forest he fights with the branch that started yesterday, which still does not break, after an hour has passed, the exhausted boy asks the warrior "Excuse me, master, how am I supposed to cut all this? If I can't handle a branch "to which Jayden just raised his hat a little said" you must look for or wait for the perfect moment, when that comes, just hit with all your strength, and that's it ", covering himself with the hat again.

After the words he has just heard, contemplating the branch for a long time, he notices that at one point it makes a small crack, launching a fierce blow that makes his knuckles bleed, taking them to endure the pain, astonished to see that it has not broken the branch, but rather only barely removed by a small piece of wood. Jayden approaches to observe how the work is going, he lets out a big laugh saying "hahaha you're pathetic, break a knuckle ... has not waited, you did it", walking away he leans back against a tree, very angry Tyron recriminates his actions "! I do not see the fucking grace! You know that put this right for him ...! " He is stopped by a stone on his forehead, by his teacher, the even more furious boy yells at him "Hey there, I don't understand, I look like a clown or what?" After he finished his answer, another stone came back to him. impact this time making it bleed, calmly the older only responds "of course you look like a clown, you try so hard and you don't achieve anything to advance an inch from where you left it yesterday, keeping things inside is fine but as long as it doesn't cause you to you deconcentrate the present, I have no idea what happens to you but if you want to move forward you must give everything you have, be completely in the action you must do ".

Taking a deep breath, calming down, he gets up to try to break the branch, but his blood stains it, noticing that something is coming towards him, he covers himself thinking that it is another stone resulting in a much softer blow, he sees that it is a bandana, Jayden throwing it to don't mind the blood. Once the cloth is well tied on his forehead, preparing again to make the attempt, with the idea of achieving his goal, he remembers the words he just heard, takes a great breath of air, in his mind only the actions that today he had to To perceive together with all the emotions that he felt, he feels like a great impotence, fear, contained anger, they fight to get out, he throws a blow, with which he cuts the branch.

Maestro de la EspadaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara