chap. 4: El Salvador

On a beautiful Monday afternoon in one of Guarly's most recognized schools, a young 13-year-old girl with dark brown hair and quite pretty for being so young, although her lack of physical activity is noticeable, walks alone towards the exit of the establishment when he collides with a brown-haired Latin boy, who stares at him a little angry, for a second until he receives a shout from one of his friends "Tyron, what are you waiting for" to which the boy replies "if I'm going Kiev what do not alter your freckles "without doing anything, leave the girl who had dropped her school supplies, who very calmly picked up one by one and continued on her way.

The girl on her way home seems to have to cross a street where there are not many people passing near a very dark alley that leads to another street where many people walk. When the girl passes near the alley, a hand drags her into the alley, throws her against a wall, turning out to be a man who with one hand takes hers, and begins to kiss her neck with great anger, the girl instinctively seeks to scream at him. her attacker covers her mouth with his other hand and shuts her up, then kisses her while showing her a knife to hold. She remains speechless while her attacker continues his work kissing her, licking her and lowering the hand with which he covered her mouth towards her between leg, quickly lowering the closure of her jeans and putting two fingers together with her underwear inside her vagina.

The girl with all her soul begins to scream, regardless of the knife, but no one hears her, everyone ignores her, the man begins to undress her, tearing off the purple jacket she was wearing, furiously drying her shirt and bra. He begins to lick her small breasts in a frenzy. When the situation seems impossible to get worse, he feels like he stops touching her vagina, he unbuttons his pants showing his penis, leaning it against his stomach ready to finish his work, the vile wretch rips off her panties and when he was about to put his penis inside her a the subject of a blue diver pushes them apart.

The stranger only tends to cover her with a blanket that he carried in his yellow backpack, caresses him and giving him a smile, he focuses completely on the rapist who keeps his penis and takes his knife saying "Son of a bitch! Mine and a virgin who is richer than that! I will kill you and then I will fuck her with such fury that I will bathe her body in semen! " to which the mysteries only replied "come brave".

The disgusting without further ado threw himself ready to kill someone no one should mess with, in a blink of an eye the girl could see how her savior took the wrist of the knife, in that second the girl's aggressor screamed as if he were suffering, before The hooded man will end up taking him by his face, crashing his head against the same wall where he supported the girl, breaking the wall a little, he takes his arm by kicking him to the chest leaving him on the ground face up. He approaches the ear of the damned recently injured and says "you enjoy abusing girls well I think you almost feel like them ..." while lowering his hand to his crotch "..., which hurts for you since I said almost" to what the rapist questions with great fear "Almost?" When he finished saying that, the man with the yellow backpack ripped off his testicles and penis next to the cloth that hid them, throwing them into the street so that they would end up being stepped on by a car, after this act the rapist only ended up screaming at worst and more audible feeling of pain.