chap. 35: Duel

The fans get excited and applaud the end of the match, with the blurred figure of the winner after winning six sets to forty-five points, the figure gives a big greeting to the people, while the young blonde kneels and hits the I ground with his fist, no matter how hard I try, cruel reality whips her, she is nothing more than a microbe under the image of her father who now because of him has been soiled in front of the world by the miserable lie of talent that she possesses Her tears of frustration stain the court, she simply squeezes the racket with great force, when the blond man appears in front of her.

Alexandre: - "What game not?".

Francesca: - between sobs "... Yes ...".

Alexandre: - "all this is because I gave you the opportunity to start your own path, but it was useless just like you."

Francesca: - raising her head and with her eyes closed "... yes ...".

Alexandre: - "everything you could have been, wasted for believing in a miserable dream that you thought could be fulfilled just because that idiot helped you" pointing to the stands.

The warrior's silhouette is shown this time as a cardboard figure, poorly painted and with the face of a clown.

Francesca: - crying with great sorrow "... forgive me father ...".

Alexandre: - "Tell me just for the love of God! You thought that the things that this false fantasy that he gave you, you allowed yourself to believe that everything would be easier!" he snatches the racket from his hands, turning his back to his daughter "You don't deserve to stain this sport with your childish dreams."

The public screams with excitement and they focus their eyes on the blonde who walks away from the court with downcast eyes, the eyes of the fans are like lights that illuminate both his rival and his father, leaving her alone next to the figure cardboard to be consumed by oblivion.

Francesca suddenly opens her eyes looking both ways, contemplating her huge room, she lets out a huge sigh, focusing on the fact that the door was open, she quickly realizes that the other figure was letting in the sunlight from the beginning of that week to her room, the slim figure of a woman, who has her hair tied in two braids, dressed in her maid clothes, the woman realizing that the girl is looking at her explains in a hurry "ooh, a thousand apologies, miss but her father told me to come and wake her up so that she can take advantage and have breakfast ", the blonde simply attended to nod, heading to the bathroom to wash her face before going down to the first floor.

Francesca already wiping her face, looks how a tear comes out of her eyes, she quickly removes it, exclaiming to herself "it was just a bad dream" returning to her unsympathetic robot gesture, when approaching the kitchen she listens.

¿?: - cooking "you must be very happy sir, after all today is the debut of the young Francesca in le grandi leghe".

Alexandre: - taking a sip of his glass of vegetable juice "and tell me Mario, I have never felt so expectant to know the result of a match".

Mario: - serving a trio of thin, soft doughs in some dishes, then draw a couple of lines with melted chocolate and then three more lines of another sauce this time of a more reddish hue and to finish their dishes by throwing some over it dried fruits "è positive molto Mr. Alexandre, have your lunch here".

Alexandre: - "Thanks Mario, and how many times have I told you that you don't have to tell me sir" with a huge and angelic smile.

The girl enters the kitchen greets her father as well as Mario as a "Good morning" cuts that they quickly returned, she simply continued on her way to the refrigerator to grab an apple and go back to her room, Mario noted with great acuity that the Young was not well, it was normal for him after all he spent much more time with her than his own father, for which he takes off his chef's hat, to take one of the dishes he had already served and present it to her along with a gentle smile.