chap. 3: The Forest House

It was ten at night in the city of Guarly and Tyron left the police station with his mother, a woman with curly hair and cheerful but before giving her son a hug, she gave him a small and gentle blow on the head saying " don't get into trouble like that again today until you were on the news son, you'll be a hero but don't make me die of nerves either "breaking away from the hug and heading to the car while Tyron says to his mother" mom I already said it inside myself I didn't do anything, it was that guy who wore a light blue diver, black pants, black and white sneakers and that yellow backpack ". To which his mother replied with a smile "son, the police officers and the station doctor have already said that you probably imagined everything out of fear, but the one who really defeated those subjects was you, even that father who said you attacked them with a tennis racket, the important thing is that you only have a slight injury to the thorax and the pain will pass in a few days, as said my son the hero "ended with a big smile, as he started the vehicle's engine and they started out to your home.

Tyron all the way could not help but remember the image of the subject who saved his life and a feeling of anger ran through his body as they threw the flowers at the wrong person, surely, when entering his home, his younger brother tried to speak with Tyron, to which he only if he stopped for a second followed the path to his room, where he threw himself on his bed ready to forget everything about that day.

The week ended for the young man who knew what it was like to be "famous" for a while, he did not have a second during every school day where he was not peppered with questions about what had happened that day. To which Tyron did not hear the questions since only in his mind he tried to maintain as much as possible the image of his hero wishing he could see him again and thank him directly.

To which on Saturday of that same week I recovered without any pain and took a backpack, some black glasses, a cap and sports clothes. After all week deducing that whoever had saved him at least the lord should live in the city, so more I decide that he never left his house with the first rays of the sun he began his search for the mysterious warrior who after several mini adventures where a The old lady hit him because he thought he wanted to steal his light blue blanket, he fell silent in a family's garden since the scarecrow is dressed in a light blue shirt, black pants and a yellow backpack, and go up to the tallest building in the city because some funny artist came up with making a statue of a man meditating in that place.

It was already dusk which for Tyron was a complete defeat since he had not even obtained a clue to his search after so many misadventures. When a man takes him by the shoulder and throws him into an alley, pointing a gun at him saying "Why are you looking for him!" to which the frightened child replied "forgive me, I don't want to die and I'm not looking for anyone!" That without hesitation the mysterious madman started approaching the young man while he reproached him "As you are not looking for anyone if I saw you all day looking for information about him!" to which the fear of the child changed for a little happiness and without hesitation he said to his attacker "wait, you are telling me that you know him then, in the end that shows that I am not crazy and before you shoot me I am just looking for him to thank him as It is due to "what the subject just laughed and kept his weapon by taking off the hood of his jacket and showing himself to be a policeman with fairly long light brown hair who told him" what a rude child, look at coming to respond like that to someone who He points a gun at you and if you wonder who I am, excuse me, I'm Detective Matías Surgiri and you can also name me as the reason why you're not taking tests to see if you're some kind of psychopath. " After hearing that, Tyron just looked at him strangely and asked "What do I do to see if I'm a psychopath?" to which the policeman only made a sign to follow him, they got into their car and set off to an unknown destination for the child, once on their way out of the city they took a path through the forest and answered the question that he had done so long ago "of course, little one, if you had done it, who did what was done on Monday, of course they would take exams, you would have killed five adults with hardly any difficulties" after that none of them spoke until they finally reached a cabin in the woods at one hundred kilometers from the city.

Since the police got out of the car at night, leaning on the vehicle and for some reason Tyron felt that he could trust that person and decided to get off, once there he looked at Matías who only made him a sign to go knock on the door and leave. his backpack, settling his way with a bit of mistrust for who would be behind the door when he knocked on the door the man who had saved him opened the door under his gaze to see him directly in the eyes and say "Who the fuck is this dwarf Matías ? ".

_Continues in chapter 13 ...._