chap. 43: Dark silver part 1.

The bus in which Emily was going to Forte was full as any beginning of another week, the girl ignored the tumult that was in the place taking refuge in the music of her mobile while reading some web pages, paying close attention to the title of one of them "Silver has changed: Excessive uses of violence", after having read all the news she shows some anger but even more surprise, reacting in time to her destination, walking very upset by the images and the words that described her actions of protection. The girl felt self-conscious about the simple idea that ran through her mind "Are my classmates abusing our skills?" She shook her head continuing with her math exercises, when the bell that indicated recess rang I doubt whether to question her. his companions or not, thinking that one of them could be falling into a well of darkness, he eliminated the doubt by rushing to meet Tyron, who, not seeing him down a corridor, supposed that he should be in his living room, being near the The entrance of the place manages to hear quite a lot of noise, when he looks out, he notes how several boys were cheering in front of an arm wrestling duel between Tyron and the red-haired boy with whom he had only exchanged a few words.

Tyron was quite heated and proud at the same time since seeing how his best friend had overcome everything he had carried before he has finally released him, both were doing their best with slight inclinations to each side, the duel seemed to end in a draw When he feels that someone bites his man kindly, he turns around noticing Emily losing attention to maintaining her strength, which Antonio took advantage of winning the arm wrestling, the redhead shook both hands of those who were cheering him on with a lot of euphoria, the brown haired man only listened to smile closing his eyes as he shook his hand from the resounding impact after the defeat, he thought "ha ... it seems like I always lose ... haha ​​I'm a huge LOSER".

Emily attended to move the shoulder of the brunette who was very focused after his defeat, the young man turned around smiling, exclaiming "Hello Emily, what is it?", She took advantage of taking by the wrist dragging him on his new way to find the black-haired woman, leaving from the classroom followed by several exclamations from the other boys such as "Oops! Lucky champion" while they winked at the brunette who attended to just shaking his head. They had been looking for the green-eyed one with no luck for more than ten minutes, as they walked down a corridor, he asked "What do you have to tell us?", She hollowed out those words stopping in her tracks thinking with great regret the idea that any of her friends could be turning into a monster, he made him turn quickly towards his companion looking at him with his glassy eyes and with an incomparable sadness he said "it is ... just something very important". Alexa goes down the stairs in search of her training partners, since her red-haired friend had told her that Emily was looking for her, when she goes down to the second floor she notices them both, approaching them when she sees them more carefully she realizes that they were looking at each other. eyes holding hands couldn't help asking "Am I interrupting something?"

Emily: - wiping her eyes "Alexa that's great, I need to ask you something."

The sound of the bell resounds, marking the return to their living rooms, both Alexa and Tyron walk away towards their living rooms, leaving Emily with the words in her mouth, she reproaches her slowness and hesitates hitting the sides of her thighs, looking at the floor This time he plans to confront his friends on the first break they have during their training.

The heat hit the teenagers who were practicing their movements with their weapons, each one wearing their karategi in addition to a beige vest, wristbands, anklets and knee pads, their movements were carried out as slowly as possible, watched at all times by the warrior who was leaning under a tree drinking a lemonade. Tyron, already quite tired after the three hours that they had been practicing, attended to speed up his movements a little, without even having accelerated he is hit in the forehead by a rock from the warrior who exclaimed "slow, I said silly the issue is to see the mistakes they make to correct them. "