chap. 22: First Step

We return to the terrifying alley, where a hooded man keeps things in his jacket, points his knife at the redhead who was lying on the ground, rubbing her cheek. Emily continues to try to control her trauma, as much as she tries to take a step forward remembering how her teacher saved her, she feels helpless, her legs do not stop shaking, her mind betrays her making her feel worse and worse, nausea dominates her for the Huge disgust she feels for herself, when she was about to retire she felt a huge pang in her chest and her mind was left with a single image returning about three weeks ago.

-FLASHBACK-

Emily is on her knees in the middle of the forest with a couple of tears on her cheeks with her savior walking away from the place.

Emily: - "Please I don't want to suffer yesterday again, normally I am always weak, everyone abuses me ... but when that monster touched me I felt that I did not have enough strength to deserve to be alive, and yes. ..yes ... if there weren't if I wouldn't be here today for you! ".

Warrior: - looks at it, keeps his sword and jumps towards a huge rock "if you want to be my apprentice you will have to move this rock there" taking a branch, throwing it and nailing it approximately five meters away.

-End FLASHBACK-

That image manages to reduce the trembling of her legs, her gaze changes with a little idea in her mind "maybe I'm not that strong or so brave, but I'm already on my way to be able to change it and this will be MY FIRST STEP!" His scarf covering up to his nose, he puts on the hood of the diver he was wearing.

The thief approaches ready to stab the girl when suddenly he hears a few footsteps at his side, at the moment of turning he is received by a trembling fist, which still takes him out of the alley throwing him into the street and losing everything he had stolen from him to his victim. Emily takes everything from the floor and places it in Leslie's hands, before even the redhead manages to open her mouth, she says, pretending her voice.

Emily: - "Come on, I'll take care of it."

Leslie: - "but you ..."

Emily: - "Go away!"

In a jiffy the redhead obeyed the order, fleeing the place leaving the young woman alone with a criminal lying in the street, she only tended to let out a great sigh, while placing her hand on her chest thinking "Ugh, I feel that my heart is It comes out, although I cannot overcome my fear, I can ignore it for the moment "he falls to his knees to the ground trying to calm him down, when some noises make him turn towards where the criminal fell, who was getting up with great difficulty, who at the time of recovering a little its balance spits blood with four white things.

Thief: - "AAAAAHHH! MY TEETH, YOU ARE GOING TO PAY UNHAPPY!" taking the weapon from the ground he lunges at her.

Emily: - "What do you mean? That makes you think I'm not a woman."

Thief: - "You are unhappy weirdo, how are you going to be a woman if you don't have curves" while running.

The girl is still fearful and now a little humiliated, who even a criminal says that she does not look like a woman, ignores the fact that her opponent is millimeters, at the moment of doing so she jumps back about two meters, surprised at her capabilities, but in that little second When he lost concentration, the criminal managed to cut his shoulder a little, causing him to go back, at the moment that he was about to receive another, he barely managed to dodge it, starting to do again invaded by doubt, he thinks "What should I do, what should I do? If I had already finished my test, at least he would have learned a couple of movements "when he thinks of his test on the rock he remembers what days ago he had heard his teacher say that he should stop exerting different levels of force, seeing his new abilities has a idea.

Emily jumps away from her opponent, for when she touches the ground again, she jumps again but this time towards where the enemy is, concentrating on giving him a good blow, she raises her leg sending the thug crashing into a post, leaving him unconscious. Before returning, she called the police to arrest the criminal, after which she quickly returned home.

Another day in the normal and sweet city of Guarly, Emily is a little worried about what will happen to her if her father sees the wound on her shoulder, when suddenly a very excited redhead pulls her out of her thoughts by showing her a sheet that he had in his hands.

Leslie: - "Look, I got a seven, it's THE BEST NOTE OF MY LIFE!".

Emily: - with a surprised face "I'm glad I guess ..."

Leslie: - "you are the best teacher ..."

The girl stops listening to what her partner tells her all overjoyed, noticing a bruise that she has on her cheek, swallowing hard, pretending to pay attention to it while only feeling regret.

Later in the forest after a long time, the young woman has managed to be in the middle of her challenge.

Teacher: - "today you are motivated, in addition to the fact that you managed to understand the lesson."

Emily: - sorry "yes ... I realized thinking about it at home".

Teacher: - "yes aja, surely it will have nothing to do with that beautiful cut, right?".

Emily: - all red decreases the force of your push, trying to get off the subject "no of course not ... but tell me, how did you realize that I was not exerting the same force in my task?".

Teacher: - disinterested "don't tell me whatever you want, well it was simple when you made the rock shake you exerted a lot of force with your upper body, but you couldn't move it and when you managed to move it, by not exerting full force on the rock, you fainted for all the effort made by your lower body. "

The girl simply nodded, continuing with her task. For the evening being only a few centimeters away, her entire body asks her to stop, but resisting the fact of leaving this for tomorrow in one last movement the young woman manages to complete the test.

Teacher: - "What another ... Look is your last chance, if you decide that you want me to train this will fill you with problems, you will put not only your life at risk but that of your loved ones, since from here you are at the foot of the mountain ".

Emily: - remembers the redhead's bruise, biting her lip and bends down "Yes ... I want you to train me."

Teacher: - with an angry face, looking at the sky "Oh great other".