Chap. 41: Defeat

It is Sunday afternoon in the forest, the tranquility dominates, while the four young people are exchanging blows, while they are on a few tightropes over a huge puddle of mud.

Jayden: - "Pathetic keep more strength in the defense, although the defense requires blocking the opponent's tool, it does not have to be nice."

Francesca: - blocking Alexa attacks "Yes master!".

Instantly the difference is present, the blonde with a single block, forces the black-haired woman to jump back to another rope, the warrior continues to observe the practice of that pair, saying "Liar, if the sword is sharp it is not required make strength, focus on speed ", the young woman just nods, and launches an attack that surpasses the defense of the celestial eyes, throwing her into the mud.

Francesca: - getting out of the mud "Now how do I take off all this?"

Jayden: - looking at the two young girls "Liar twelve and pathetic eleven, they already have their winner of the day" thinking "the blonde in a short time is getting closer to the girl Wind".

Alexa: - artistically landing "I beat you blonde".

Jayden: - "Silly the matter is an exchange, do not avoid the attacks of Fearful".

The two chestnut trees, were still on the ropes, the young man after hearing the words of his teacher, only exclaimed "but the dodges are a way of defense", the boy sees how his partner throws a cut to the center with the wooden weapon , for which he jumps and takes the opportunity to perform a kick to the chest, which the girl blocks immediately.

Jayden: - "yes but, you can't always dodge, so block".

Tyron: - unmotivated "okay ...".

Emily: - "Anything for my teacher?"

Jayden: - "no, keep it up."

The pair continued practicing, several minutes passed, until finally the warrior made a signal, which changed the roles, now the boy was attacking and the girl was blocking, the practice became more dynamic and faster, so much so that each impact Blocked, it caused a slight gust of air, the warrior marked the end of the training, for which each adolescent went down, took their things, some cleaned the mud after their defeat, once they were ready the four started their way through the forest. The warrior looked around the place, releasing a small sigh, walked to enter his hut, closing the door with a small smile on his lips.

The boys have greatly improved their relationship, so much so that on the way to the bus stop they chatted with impressive ease.

Tyron: - walking with his hands behind his head "have let me understand this, I train to face the director, Emily to make stronger, Alexa to help people ...".

The blonde gave a stern look at the black-haired woman, who avoided eye contact at all costs.

Tyron: - "and Francesca because she wants to do some movements that she found beautiful".

Alexa: - walking "Yes it is" smiling.

Emily: - walking "so to speak".

Francesca: - walking "How many times does it need to be clarified?".

Tyron: - looking at the sky "well it seems strange to me, that each one is here for different reasons and even so he trains us all the same".

Emily :- walking "now he is giving us the same physical training, but not technique, but we would all have the same style."