chap. 27: Rivals? and Offense

A week has passed since Alexa has managed to pass her test, we can find her again this time running against the course of a river near the hill, the young woman with green eyes with a big look of conviction and with slight beads of sweat coming out of her pores it seems that the training has caused him some difficulty, looking at his toned legs the only strange thing he is wearing is a few pieces of cloth tied to his ankles, after starting to approach the deepest area, he jumps to the shore where the warrior was lying in the sun.

Alexa: - between puffs of air "he's having a good time, right?"

Jayden: - closing his eyes "of course, it's pretty good to sleep."

Alexa: - "I see" making a slightly annoyed face "you surely were sure that I could not fall and drown, right?".

Jayden: - "and even so you did, nobody knows about me, much less your parents to sue me, I see no reason to worry about your life."

Alexa: - with her cold eyes and with a little fury "Have you been told that it is quite rude?".

Jayden: - sitting leaving the left leg extended and picking up the right leg a little to lean on her knee "quite a lot, but it's because most of them are idiots, enough of so many questions, give me the prolifelets".

She quickly untied the tight garments and threw them to the adult who immediately caught them with one hand, opening his eyes slowly, look at the girl's legs for a second and speak "well, flex a little and let's see how much progress you have made", she concludes as she stood up. The young girl with dark hair obeyed the orders, flexed her legs a little, being like a frog the girl jumps, shooting into the sky like an arrow so precise that it removes any resistance, rising about twenty-five meters, the young woman being in the maximum height look at everything from there enjoying a few seconds before starting to fall back to the ground, where when feeling fullness envelops her eyes for a second they manage to put a stronger shine than when she pretends joy, when starting the descent that shine disappeared Without even being overwhelmed by the imminent impact with the ground, the young woman very delicately falls without raising a single molecule of dust.

Jayden: - "Well, what you asked me, I have already taught you".

Alexa: - "if it was very good" realizing what he was referring to "wait, this can't be all true".

Jayden: - "You asked me to teach you to jump and that and this one".

Alexa: - in her mind "How ?! It has to be a joke, this is it!".

Jayden: - walking away from her "bye Alexa Wind" disappears from the place.

Alexa: - she tries to take it for her clothes to prevent her from leaving, but she can't "WAIT!".

After falling to her knees to the ground on her knees, her expression changes when she realizes that I call her by her last name, her eyes widen only getting to pronounce "I didn't have to know".

It's a new day in Guarly, Alexa in Forte, she walks with her usual smile, walking along with her friends who talk about Leslie's new friend, one Emily, before entering her living room, the three of them turn aside, so that Tamara and She can meet this girl, when they approach the hallway that leads to the classroom of the first-B students they come across another young man with a slightly brunette tees, who dodges them with subtle dexterity, being the only one able to notice this Alexa calling a little attention to that boy, who leaves a strange feeling.