chap. 25: Parts

A young woman with dark hair as the night, is in the middle of a hill, trying to climb to the top of a tree, after falling heavily and rolling several times down the hill, she gets up with a smile more than ready to try again with his green eyes more than illuminated. The warrior observes her leaning against a log, exclaiming to himself "this girl reminds me of certain people, but I can't remember well" by mentalizing several people, two manage to draw her attention within their memories, being a young girl of barely eighteen or maybe twenty years old, quite athletic and with what a man would call curves, black hair with golden tips, who wore a purple Greek-style tunic and with green eyes similar to that of the girl, the other was a older, who wore the same style of tunic, with brown eyes and a very lively smile.

The girl getting back on her feet, sees the sunset in the distance, the adult approaches her telling her that they finished for today, disappearing from the area, she obeys the order and leaves with a big smile saying aloud "it's a nice guy". Another day begins, you can see how the girl enters the Forte academy, accompanied by two more young women, a redhead with light brown eyes and a black hair with brown eyes, they cross greeting several people on the way, with integrity and pure smiles .

When they arrive at the first-C classroom, they sit in the center continuing with their conversation:

Leslie: - "tell me Alex, what happened to you that you are so disheveled".

Alexa: - "is that in the end I'm doing something I wanted a long time ago, and because I got so tired yesterday that I fell asleep lol".

Tamara: - "there Alex, you should stop at least one day your actions for charity and focus on yourself".

Alexa: - smiling "I would like that but ...".

The conversation is interrupted with the arrival of the teacher who starts the class, the day passes as it normally would, at dismissal time, the girls take the road to Kiryoku, to drink something refreshing before parting their paths, noticing how about four boys who were going by what seemed to escort one with glasses that was taken by the freckled boy from the other time, without giving much interest continued on their way. As they came out of the colorful place that was Kiryoku, Tamara speaks saying "Hey, what do you think about what happened a few days ago in that mall?".

Alexa: - "What happened? Sorry, I haven't seen the news much hehe".

Leslie: - "oh yeah, that was like a horror movie."

Tamara: - "that Alex shooting."

Alexa: - "ooh that bad, poor innocents" with his eyes a little darkened.

Back on the hill, you can see Alexa keep trying to accomplish her test, failing every attempt, but with each attempt she seems to get higher, Jayden gets closer to seeing her progress closely, realizing her fast that He has advanced, he only contemplates it while his mind continues trying to give an image of who our protagonist reminds him of without much success, ending the day and being able to climb up to what would be a quarter of the tree.

In his home, a small mansion, upon entering he greets his mother who without hesitation gives her a smile along with another greeting, already at dinner.

Alexa: - "You know mom, I always get bored at school, but my friends are a great motivation to keep going."

Mother: - "there daughter, how glad I am that you are like this, you always look so much like your grandmother with a smile, and your father who left on business will see him scold him when he comes back" pouting.

Alexa: - "But mom, what things do you say" blushed "although I'm surprised that you also liked your grandmother despite being your mother-in-law".

Mother: - "is that your grandmother had that kind and cheerful personality, that anyone could like her" looking at a painting with a photo of the whole family with the eldest.

After finishing dinner, the employees removed the things while, both went to their respective rooms to continue with their activities.

It's a new day in Guarly, everything happened as usual while the girls were talking to Tamara and Alexa, who were waiting for Leslie to have taken the trouble to do everyone's homework for that day.

For the third time again on the hill we see how Alexa continues to try to go up and continue failing, while standing up the warrior speaks to her "look, I'm leaving, you continue and I'm coming back" after hearing this, she goes back up the hill, this time staying in front to the tree and looking at its top, he makes sure that no one can be near, he flexes his legs, erasing his smile for a sign of coldness and the brightness of his eyes disappears due to a deep darkness, he jumps reaching the top touching the tip with his fingers , falling back to his feet he thinks "At last ... I have what I was looking for, the sword master will help me avenge myself", smiling again with his characteristic sparkle in his eyes. Jayden draws a small grin of amusement behind a tree contemplating the actions of the girl whispers "that you were one of her students, no wonder you remind me of that pair".