chap. 13: Fallen Tree

In the forest, Jayden disappears leaving the boy in front of the door of his house, draws and pointing his sword at Detective Matías, saying "tell me Welter, how do you think this is a good idea? You brought a boy to my cabin, I protect your city of the director's armed forces and you thank me for bringing me a child, who undoubtedly wants something from me! " the policeman in a quick movement points his gun at him, responding to his accusation "Believe me, I'm grateful that you protect the city, but the boy was looking for you all day and if they start the questions, people will undoubtedly know about you, so I'm just helping you remain anonymous".

Tyron who saw how the adults were about to start a fight, runs towards them while the sword master says "yes, thank you, for being completely incompetent ..." interrupted by the scream of the young man who got between the two telling them "Stop! It's not the officer's fault, it's all my responsibility." Hearing that, Jayden just looks at him angrily raising his hand and leaving his little finger on his forehead, he hits the child, crashing him against a tree, leaving him with a mark of the child on the ground, while he writhed on the ground in pain.

Matías: - "Hey! Never dare hit a child in my presence!" (Shooting him).

Jayden: - (deflecting the shot with his sword) "bad idea, now it's my turn."

With the enormous capacity that the warrior possesses, it took him a moment to disarm the detective, grabbing him by the back of his head, hitting his face against his knee making him bleed and finishing him with a circular kick leaving him out of action, he kept his sword, walking straight into his home, when something or someone throws a rock at him that he easily dodges. Looking towards where the rock came from, see how Tyron has managed to get up ready to fight, to which he says with a smile "so besides you like to interrupt you attack a major, I suppose I should give you a opportunity "throwing his sword at him and placing his hands on his back waiting for the young man's actions.

Tyron only feels the enormous pain in his back, which seems to be broken, but undoubtedly and mowed down by fury, he lifts the sword from the ground, removing its protection from it, he launches the attack. The young man with brown hair is extremely fast despite not being trained, although it is useless since Jayden dodges his movements as if it were dancing, with a quick movement the boy manages to leave the teacher against the wall, throwing a very strong stab that ends up nailed to the same wall, the adult only uses two fingers to hit the child's head leaving him beaten to the ground, the man only withdraws his sword from the wall saying "I must admit brat that at least you are aggressive but nothing more , with that you get nowhere. "

Feeling very sore, recognizing the beast he was facing, his spirit or soul seems to scream at him that if he stays there the pain will pass, but his eyes full of great fury seem as if a huge storm is growing inside him, he returns to get up yelling at the warrior "hey, where do you think you're going? If this has just started." The man barely turned to look at him, letting out a big laugh he said "go for what seems worth at least listening to you and answering your questions" finishing saying that, the policeman gets up exclaiming "I knew you would like me. Is it necessary to give me such a blow Jayden? " The young man only observed how both adults smiled and each one raising his own, the teacher the holster of his weapon, and Matías his pistol, the teacher invited them to go inside the cabin.

Already seated in the center of the house each with a glass of steaming tea, Jayden begins the talk saying "well, I suppose you must have many doubts about what happened the other day, right?"

Tyron: - "To tell the truth, first, who were those subjects of the massacre and who is referring to with the director?"

Jayden: - (sighing) "the director is a cruel and ambitious weapons master, who in search of establishing himself as the maximum leader, has created an army at his command, and of the total of the country he has conquered five provinces that only three remain with complete freedom, which are protected by the teachers' council and by me, the remaining five are ruled by other people, of whom you should never challenge and those subjects who attacked was a reconnaissance team to contemplate the need for force to subdue this Province".

Tyron: - "oh my then who are you?"

Jayden: - "I am the only master sword user currently".

Tyron: - "And why don't you end up with this director and solve his problem?"

Jayden: - "It is very simple, I do not sing about my fucking ass to kill that idiot, I do not belong to that council, I only live here, I am not going to stop other people's problems".

Tyron quickly gets up saying "then take as your student I will take care of defending the city" without realizing that his pain had disappeared, at this idea Matías just said "look, it's not a bad idea, since you don't want to" before this idea the Master only asked him to continue taking a table from his kitchen. In the depths of the forest, the three of them are there in front of a monstrous fallen tree, the warrior sits on the huge plant, saying to the boy "when you can polish this, until I leave it as this table I will train you, so that you can defend your city ".