chap. 12: Own Decision

On Monday night, the calm after what happened in a shopping center in the city, Francesca is awake after a nightmare, where she looked like a puppet, trying to take a path but her puppeteer refused.

Tired of being in her bed, she gets up, putting on her training clothes and taking everything she needs for it, goes for a run. Despite the fact that the night is well lit by the moon, the girl feels that someone is watching her, she stops on her ninth round of the lake at three in the morning, she sits where she saw the man doing those graceful movements, enjoying how the water reflects the moonlight. In the moment of greatest peace, listen to how someone seems to be descending from a tree.

He turns his gaze to see the same subject he was thinking of, and despite not having seen his face, he would recognize those disheveled hair next to those clothes, he quickly settles down, proposing to talk to him.

Francesca: - "Excuse me mmm Who are you?".

¿?: - "nothing more than a person who walks through what we all go through, which we call life" (dropping her backpack).

Francesca: - "Okay? Could you tell me what was that you did yesterday?

¿?: - "only calm movements, dominating everything that happens, living in the present, now that I answered that, you will answer a question, why are you here?".

Francesca: - "I just couldn't sleep so I decided to take advantage of the time, you know even though an adult man like you looks bad talking to a girl like me at this time of night, I feel that I can trust you".

¿? :-( Smiling) "look that you are someone dedicated and confident to do that. What sport do you practice?

Francesca: - "tennis, I'm very good."

¿?: - "don't tell me then, won't you mind playing against me?

The girl, surprised by the question, agrees, noting that the court where she plays did not open until six in the morning, to which he indicated the path as "the court." Francesca took her racket and handed one to the man while saying "Have you ever played?" to which he calmly replied "I have never had the opportunity, but I want to try." Finishing saying that, the subject tied a rope to two trees fulfilling the role of a net.

Before starting the game the girl says "well we will play six sets, if I win he tell me his name" causing her rival to only answer with his head, the match begins, where a shot with great force is returned by the inexperienced in In a flash, putting the match fifteen-zero, the girl prepared to return her serve but after that the girl was useless after half an hour she had lost six sets to zero without even being able to return a single shot.

Francesca very annoyed replies to her winner "NO THAT HAD NEVER PLAYED!" The man without saying anything and keeping the rope, taking his backpack begins to walk, the girl takes hers, following him and shouting "CONTÉME AND DO NOT GET OUT WITH THINGS OF LIFE OR SOMETHING SO UNDERSTOOD!", to which he only he gives a little blow to the head calming her down a bit, saying "if I have never played, but this activity is similar to what I do every day, by the way my name is Jayden".

The girl just nodded and asked "Hey, could you give me some advice to be able to do those movements that you did, I don't want to dedicate myself to that, but I think that would help me for my games". The man without saying anything just continued walking, without realizing the young woman came to a river, where the man sat down and said "you want to do those movements huh, you just have to get calm" to which the very doubtful girl asked " And how do I get that? ", With strength and serenity he answered" you must swim through this river until you find me again ", starting his walk.

Francesca accepted the challenge by removing her sweatshirt while saying "I hope this is not just a trap to see me change" assuming Jayden said "you just nothing". Starting the test Francesca would go up the river, facing the current, when finally after three hundred meters exhausted she would see him but not before her last obstacle a not very high large waterfall with an extremely strong pulse of water.

She would only exclaim "please tell me that getting here is enough", he would look at her saying "let's go it's just a waterfall, when you manage to go up I will take you as a student", with a little concern for herself nothing, but her attempt would fail being carried to the depth by the force of the water.