chap. 46: Alternate Paths

Matias Surgiri illuminated a sewer cover in the city, several minutes passed when footsteps began to be heard under him, for which the man took his weapon and pointed at the cover, in a moment the steps stopped, the cover began to move around revealing the person with the rather dirty blue clothes, smelly so the detective put his gun away, covering his nose and said "nothing, right?"

Francesca: - "nothing at all, I don't understand."

Matias: - helping her to get out of the sewers "the others have not found anything either".

Francesca: - frustrated, she hits the ground "it doesn't make sense, we've been looking for it for a week. Where else could it be moving?"

Matias: - looking around "I don't know but the reports of victims attacked by" Plata "continue to increase".

The blonde only attended to jump to the roof of a building away from the place, continued to a small hiding place in the forest next to the waterfall where she trained, when she left her suit she noticed that those of her companions were already there, which surprised her, taking His cell phone sent a message to the group saying "Hey! Was there any sign in their paths?", Tyron immediately read it answering "No, unless you take poop and rats in the drain as a sign, accept it Fran, Erinios take another path , It is better to leave that and try another way ", Alexa instantly seconded the boy" he is right, we have already gone through all the sewers of the city and nothing, accept it, you and Emily cannot be smarter than the masked man ". The athlete had arrived home at two in the morning on Tuesday, because of how bad it smelled, she started on her way to the shower, after that she threw herself on her bed staring at the ceiling for a few moments until she fell asleep, in her dreams she saw the metal mask of his enemy, wanders everywhere trying to meet someone but could not find the owner of the mask, at six o'clock he woke up, heading towards the kitchen where the mustachioed chef was already preparing for breakfast .

Mario: - "buona giornata Miss Francesca".

Francesca: - sitting down to contemplate the cook "good morning Mario".

Mario: - "How are you doing with your new night training sessions?"

Francesca: - remembering her excuse "exhausting leaves me in my limit so I have to take cold showers before going to sleep".

Mario: - "Oh Miss, I can't believe your father has agreed with that! You are still a child, you should sleep more."

Francesca: - "If it surprised me too, by the way, what are you preparing?".

Mario: - taking a bit of the aroma of the casserole "mmm, surprise miss, but I can give you a little preview" by spreading a little of the sauce on toast.

The girl ate what the adult gave her, being amazed by the acid touches that exploded on her tongue, to continue with a sensation of salty with light spicy touches, the taste was so good that they only allowed her to say "It's delicious!" , the Italian only listened to smile as he continued with his work, footsteps are heard from the entrance to the kitchen, the blonde instinctively becomes alert, noticing that it was her brother with his guitar on his back, I greet her and the man with his hand while taking a drink from the refrigerator and before he could leave, Mario said happily "How was your concert?", to which Jerome sighed, with a tired tone he said "annoying, more than a thousand people came to see us" The girl smiled at how well her brother was doing as she continued to taste his toast, the chef continued "I'm happy, sir! Every day you look more like that idol of yours." The blond boy seemed interested, which is why he took a bench sitting next to his sister, he said "I hope to meet him some day, Gastón Cessabit is my idol", to which Mario very glad replied "Of course he will, sir! If it seems like yesterday when You saw him look at the concert of that boy in the room, he even still has those headphones similar to his ", the conversation is interrupted by a rather disheveled girl with brown hair dyed yellow with some red locks, dressed in leather embraces the young blond's neck gently asking "Jerome why are you taking so long?" to which the boy just smiles.

Maestro de la Espadaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें