Suddenly Somebody's hands softly encircled my waist and a shiver passed through my nerves. I turned a little and he started to make small circles on on my waist and kept his lips on my shoulder and started to give me wet open mouth kisses. I gasped and felt his smile against my skin.

"Adii"
"Hmmm..."
"Get ready it won't look good if we are late today"
"I dont want to.. lets continue this" he moved his hands side wards and pinched me lightly there
"Adiiiiii....." i wanted to say him to stop but instead his name came like i moaned
"Yes baby" and he kept kissing the nape of my neck and on my soft spot
"Umm.. please stop"
"Ok on one condition"
"What?"
"Give me a kiss" he whispered in my ears.

I wasn't able to think now. We were already short of time and above all Adi always manages to turn me red completely.

He slowly turned me and i kept my head low. He put his thumb under my chin and said
"Hey my blushing beauty do fast or....."

I collected my courage and stood on my toes to kiss him on his cheeks but he tilted a little and my lips landed on his lips. I slowly kissed his lower lips. He held me tightly by my waist and kissed my upper lips. Slowly we kissed each other. And I left after a few seconds.

"Adi get ready please"
"Okay my lady as you wish" and planted a kiss on my nose and moved to the washroom.

I came downstairs and just then Siddarth , his mom and dad came. I went near to them and aunty hugged me and blessed.

After a few minutes Adi joined all of us and mom signalled me to go to Pari and get her. I went to her room and she was walking fastly. As soon as she saw me..
"Bhabhi thank god you came.. Sid is so damn stupid. He is not picking up my calls."
"Yes because he is here"
"What??? They are here already"
"Yes.. and we need to go now"
"Bhabhi i am nervous"
"Pari just be yourself and smile. All will be good and we all are with you ok?"
"Okay"
"Lets go and smile"

We came downstairs and she went and sat between Siddarth's mom and mom. And She started to talk with Pari. I could see Sid isn't able to move his eyes from Pari. I slowly signalled Adi and showed him..

After a few time they said let Sid and Pari talk. I took them to Pari's room
"Happy guys?"
"A lot.. thank you.. you are the best" sid said
"Yes bhabhi you are the best"
"Okay you both talk otherwise doubt may arise"

I left them to talk and came outside and joined all of them. And we all waited for them. And after a few time Sid and Pari came back. And she went to her room after that.

"So you have decided?" Siddarth's mom asked him
"Yes maa.. its a yes from my side"
"Bindu ji and Amar ji its a yes from our side. If Pari could tell her answer today then it would be great. And incase she needs time then we will wait for some days" Siddarth's father said

"Namrata beta go and ask Pari"
"Yes maa"

As soon as i entered her room she hugged me "bhabhi i love you.. i am so so so.... Much happy i cant explain it to you"
"Soo... I guess its a yes from our Pari"
"Ohh bhabhi definitely yes yes yes.. A thousand times yes"
"Good.. now stop jumping and come out now"

We walked to the room and i told maa it was a yes from her side also. Happiness spread all over the faces of everyone.

They called the pandit ji to come and it was announced that next Sunday they will be engaged and in 18th February will be their wedding.

Soon it was dinner time and i, mom and Pari decided to serve and then join them. Everyone said Pari and Sid to sit together and really i was so happy for them. Even i found a satisfying look on Adi's face which he didn't had when i told him about Sid. I am sure he had enquired about him from his sources.