42. Romance all around

Start from the beginning

We did our Breakfast fastly as we both were very hungry as we had skipped our dinner also. He was sitting on the couch and i kept my head on his thighs. He was having coffee and with that we both were enjoying the rain looking out of the window in silence.

"Adi"
"Hmm..."
"Let's go out in the rain"
"No.. you will catch cold"
"I won't please lets go..."
"No"
"Fine. I will go then" i immediately stood up and went to our balcony. I knew he would come behind me.

I opened the gate and ran out into the rain.
"Namrata come back you will catch a cold"
"Adii.. come here its so good in here" saying i forwarded my hands
"Ok wait.."

He came but he had an umbrella with him and held it on above both of our heads.. I pouted looking at him and again went to another side
"Adi.. come without it"
"No. You are coming inside no more rain you will catch cold"
"I won't and yes you go i will come when i am satisfied"
Within a second he pulled me by holding my wrist and he attached our lips. It was a hungry kiss like there was urgency. He was now completely drenched in rain water. He left when we both were out of breath. He kissed me on the tip of my nose.

MATURE CONTENT (18+) AHEAD-(guyz please don't judde me by this.. all thsi info. Received from the reading only🙈🙈🙊🙊) please don't read if you are not comfortable..

I have kept my eyes closed. He again kissed me on my lips softly and slowly. I could taste the coffee.
"You look very sexy in blacks and i dont want anyone else to see you in those"
"Adi i am wearing whites "
"Look down"
And it striked me i was wearing black lacy bra and the heat rose to my cheeks.
"I love your blush"
I bit my lip in anticipation and he started to brush his fingers on my waist and lightly pinched me there. I clutched his shirt in a fist and a moan escaped "ahhh..."

He picked me up in bridal style and moved inside to our room. He closed the door and put my feet on the floor and pinned me between the wall and him.

He kept both of his hands on my waist and kissing my neck, collarbone, he bit me on my sweet spot and sucked there. "Ahhhh...... Adii..." I moaned

"I love to see the hickeys on your neck" he whispered in my ears and started biting and sucking lightly my earlobe. He kissed both sides of my neck.

He slowly pulled out my top and i helped him to put down his shirts. We hurriedly put down each others shorts. I started roaming my hands on his abs. We both were looking into each others eyes. I could see lust in his eyes.  I gave him a naughty smile and started to move forward and he took steps backwards. And with few other steps he fell on the bed and i laid over him and slowly kissed on his lips. I put my face in the crook of his neck and started to kiss him.
He moaned "ahhh.....  Baby...." I smiled at him wickedly. I bit him at his soft spot and sucked it harder. He again gave a loud moan. I moved down and started to kiss him on his abs. I moved a little down and kissed him on his v-line.

He moaned and said "that's it" and flipped both of us and he was above me and immediately put his hand under my bra and removed it in one swift. I smiled at his urgency "Now you will see the real me. You waked me up baby right now"

He held both of my hands with his one hand above my head and started to kiss my left nipple and pinched harder on my right nipple. "Aaaaahh...." I moaned. He sucked, bit, kissed my left nipple and moved to my right nipple and did the same thing with pinching my left nipple. I was a moaning mess. My nipples were popping up being hard and w as a little sore...

He kissed all over my stomach and the heat and the wetness was rising between my legs with his every move. I wanted to touch him but he didn't let me. He was holding both mt wrists and pinned it above my head. Both of my toes curled up due to the intense pleasure.

He removed my underwear and inserted his one fingers into my vagina and moved slowly "you are so wet baby" then added one more finger slowly and started to move faster and started to sucking and kissing between the slit and clitoris. I cum soon.

He took condom and wore it and immediately inserted himself inside me. He moved slowly at first inside me and then asked me if he could move fastly and i nodded and he increased his speed . After sometime he put one of my legs and kept it on his shoulder and with every thrust he hit my g-spot. We both were drenched in sweat. After some time he kept both of my thighs above my stomach folding it and held both of my legs and moved fastly. I wasn't now even able to moan properly due to much pleasure being created. A tear drop escaped from my eyes. I was nearing to cum when he changed the position both the time. After a few time we both  released together and he fell on me.

-------end---------🤪🤪

"Are you okay baby?"
"Yes"
"Is it still paining baby?"
"No just a little sore"
"I love you"
"I love you" saying i pecked on his lips and he smiled.
"Come lets wash up"

He carried me to the washroom. And put me down and went out by closing the door. I washed my hairs otherwise i really have catched cold.
When i came out he was sitting on the couch looking all fresh. We both ate the dinner from the last night and decided to get some sleep after that.

It was 5:00pm and Adi wasn't here. I got up and decided to call mom-dad and ask when tomorrow they would reach here and then called didi, papa and talked to them.

The calls took a lot of time it was 7. I freshened up a bit and changed into light yellow suit and went to the temple of the house and lit the light there and prayed.

I made some tea and took some biscuits with it. I took it to the study and he just drank the tea concentrating on his laptop screen. After he finished I picked up the cup and he held my wrist. Twisting my eyebrows i asked him what?

"Where are you going?"
"To make the dinner"
"Ohh.. make something easy"
"What do you want to eat?"
"Shrimp curry and rice"
"Okay done"

I quickly started to make the dinner and it was 9:30 i was done. I called him and we both had our dinner. And after washing the utensils we decided to go and sleep.

We both had slept when he pulled me more closer to him and started to caress my hairs and asked
"When is your collage going to reopen?"
"Day after tomorrow"
"And when will mid-sem break will start?"
"16th October"
" And when will reopen?"
"After bhai dooj means 2nd November"
"And diwali  is on 28th"
"Yes"
"Okay"
"But why are you asking"
"Well we didn't get on our honeymoon remember?"
"Yes but that is diwali break so"
"Yes we will return before diwali"
"How?"
"See on 16th evening we will leave and will return on 24th"
"And where we will be going?"
"Let it be a surprise"
"That means you have thought of everything"
"Yes darling"
I just sighed..
"Adi.."
"Hmm.." he nuzzled his in the crook of my neck
"Tomorrow finally everyone is coming"
"Yeah.. they should have stayed there some more time"
"No.. i don't think so. The house seems to to empty"
"Why.. is your husband less to romance around the whole house"
"No.. i am saying its good to be around everyone"
"Yaa that means i wont get you more to romance more"
"I am always there"
"Really"
"Obviously"
"Ok then i will check tomorrow" he smiled wickedly.
"Ok sleep now.. i am tired"
"Baby i didn't do anything tiring"
"Adii.…"
"Namrata"
"Haan?"
"Sleep"
"Good night love"
"Good night"

And we both drifted into deep slumber embracing eachother in the warmth of each other and love.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.. LOTS OF LOVE❤️