I took a warm water shower to release the tension and calm down.. I came back and was applying moisturizer i could feel his gaze on me.. I was almost done when he came to my back and stood there. We both were looking at both of our reflection together in the mirror..

Looking at his deep blue eyes always makes me blush and shyness hovers over me.. I lowered my eyes and my neck a little and the next thing he grabbed me by my waist and kept his chin on my shoulder. I tried to move out but he tightened his grip on me..
"Adi i am sorry for.." he cuts me in between and said
"You don't need to say sorry. I have hurt you and made you feel like that and rather than being with you i was listening all bullshit of hers.. I am sorry love"
"Its ok.. " and i looked both of us at the mirror
"I love you Adi.. its just many a times i have felt ignored in life but it didn't affect me but this time i..."

He cut me in between and said
"I will never make you fell that again its a promise.. And I love you too" saying this he planted a kiss on my hairs and i yawned

"Come lets sleep" and sooner we drifter into deep slumber

NEXT DAY MAHA NAVAMI

ADITYA'S POV-

It was 6a.m. when i woke up and saw the love of my life snuggling into my chest and sleeping peacefully.

Yesterday I did a mistake I should have been realising what I was doing. I remember mom's word in taking care of her. Sometimes I have seen Namrata handles big things easily and some small things breaks her..I kissed her on her forehead and got out the bed and let her sleep..

I went to get shower and when i came back she was sitting on the bed keeping her head lowered and hairs open..

"Namrata..?" She didn't respond
"Namrata..."
"Haan"
"What are you doing?"
"Ohh.. I was filling form for our examination"
"Ohh.. Day after tomorrow we are going back"
"What? But you have said we will be here after dusshera for 5more days"
"Yes but now we won't i have to attend few clients so we need to return"
"Ohh"

She went to freshen up and I was here waiting for her..

The moment i saw her i was awestruck. In a simple saree she looked gorgeous.. She is the only girl in my life who can take my breath away and I am lucky to have my love with me as my wife.

 She is the only girl in my life who can take my breath away and I am lucky to have my love with me as my wife