30. Preksha's truth

Start from the beginning

We took blessings of everyone and left from there. Adi pulled out a letter from his pocket and kept it in the front side of the car.
"what is it Adi?"
"ummm.. nothing just some office paper"
"ohh"

We went to the grocery store and picked up whatever was needed. And went home.

Mom was in the kitchen when we reached and it was almost lunch time. We did our lunch and we came to our room.

We both changed into comfortable clothes and Adi went to study to do some work

Aditya's pov-

I lied to Namrata that I have some office work and came to the study and opened the letter. It was the letter which Preksha gave me today when Namrata went upstairs to pack rest of her things.

I opened the letter and started reading it.

Dear Aditya,

Hello.. i am going to introduce myself. Hii.. I am Preksha Banerjee a bubbly chill girl. For our goodness i told you to read it alone and had to lie you about this letter that it's a surprise for Namrata. Well yes in someways obviously it is.

Aditya you married a wrong girl in your life and i dont want you to waste your life on that useless fatty girl like Namrata. Look at yourself Aditya you deserve the best amongst everyone. And look you married the worst girl ohh sorry not worst the queen of worst.

Aditya you deserve someone who is pretty and maintain herself and is the best. You deserve a gorgeous lady.

One thing in life she has done good that she has brought you in my life. The moment i saw you I felt a spark between us. Our bonding is more stronger that of that fatty and you.

Aditya my parents are forcing me to marry someone else I know you are also being forced to this marriage leave her and please take me with you.

Aditya I love you I want to become yours i am waiting you your reply and i love you. You are my love at first site. Give divorce to that fatty and come to me and marry me you will be more happy with me. You deserve me.

Love
Preksha

Reading the letter i was shocked. How can be a sister like this. How can she do this with her. Now i got this is why Namrata was behaved weirdly. That means she knew all this.

I immediately went to the room taking the letter with me.
"Namrata.. where are you"
"in the closet folding clothes"
"come outside right now"

She came out "what happened Adi?"
"sit"
"okay but what happened i was just folding clothes"
"What is the matter with Preksha?"
"What do you mean?"
"tell me clearly i want to know"
"no matter is there"
"Namrata tell me right now" i said in a high voice and she literally jumped on her place

"Adi its actually... its.. "
"its??"
"she likes you"
"and?"
"in Varanasi when you came back here she threaten me to leave you and one night chachi told me to convince her for marriage with another boy whom she suddenly said no so i went to talk to her but she started arguing to me saying me again to leave you but councidently chachi and chachu heard and they fixed her marriage. After that she in the next day said sorry to everyone and i made chachi-chachu forgive her but she took me in negative and ssid me same things as earlier. Even yesterday everytime everything "

"Why didn't you tell me Nammu.?"
"i was scared Adi"
"no don't worry nothing will happen."
"how come you know about her?"
"look at this" i gave her the letter to read.

She read it and her face expression was shocked. "I didn't expect her to fall down at this level"

"Namrata call her i want to talk to her. How can she think like this"
She picked up the call and i said "Hello miss Preksha Banerjee?"
"yes Aditya its my pleasure you called i am waiting for your answer"
"Shut up and stay in your limits. I tolerated you thinking you as namrata's sister. You are sister in law and i am brother in law the relation is of like brother and sister how can you think like this. And remember this clearly I am only of Namrata's and i will be her till my last breath and cut the crap and stay in your limits and if next time i hear you said anything to my WIFE remember to count backwards for your upcoming worst days because you dont know who is actually Aditya Chakravarty. And stick this to your mind clearly she is Mrs. Namrata Aditya Chakravarty and a single tear drop come off her eyes because of you then you have shed a thousand buckets of tears from your eyes. Namrata made your parents and everyone forgive you and you are again threatening her she is innocent but i am not don't try to cross the line and i am only her. My this life and all other lives and she is mine only. Mark my words or else you can't imagine how worst your days can be." saying this i cut the call. I was very angry on her for saying things and talking about my Namrata like this.