28. Stealing kiss

Start from the beginning

I laughed at what she added the last thing recommending Aditya and Pari as monkey and said "thank you mom so much. You are the best"

"i know baccha. And enjoy the day completely. And yes give this box to Aditya also."
"ok mom"

It was 6 when i went to take shower and came out and changed into the dress. Adi also went to the washroom and i put out the gift of mom for him to wear.

I was applying lipstick when the washroom door opened and he came out. The towel was hanging through the lower waist of his and the water was dripping from his hairs and through the between space of six pack abs and disappeared in the towel.

He slowly brushed some his hairs back with his fingers and the water droplets fell.

The moment i realized i was completely checking him out i turned towards another side and fastly put the lipstick and put it back when i saw him behind me in the same position.

He came towards my ears and whispered "didn't you like what you saw"

Immediately my cheeks turned into crimson. To change the topic i said. "here is your clothes wear it"

"and why shall I? ohh wait seems my wife is finding this position uncontrollable" And he pulled me by hand and caged me between him and closet door

I put my head down sidewards not facing him. "Adi we will be late"
" Well i won't mind it to miss it"
"Please get ready"
"ok then i have task for you wipe me off then make me wear the shirt." I looked at him with wide open eyes.
"do fast baby otherwise we will be late"
"okay fine"giving up i agreed to him

I took another towel and wiped the water from his body. He had a tattoo coming all the way from his trapezius  to his arm covering some parts of his shoulder...  I really wanted to touch them and run my fingers through it.. the tattoo looked amazing on his perfectly toned body.. his abs, his muscles all were to say a complete package of being a Greek God. Some new desires were arising in me.

I took out the yellow shirt and made him wear the shirt. I was closing the buttons of his shirt and he put his both hands on my waist and started teasing me

"adi stop... i .. am ... unable .. to .. do.."
"okay okay"

After that he wore the jeans and combed and wore his shoes and i too paired up my dress with short heels.

We went downstairs and one car Adi was driving and another one of his cousin.

During the movie he had been holding my hand constantly. After dinner at late night we came home. And soon we all retarted to rooms..

I freshened up myself and changed into comfy night suit.

I went to the balcony it was slightly raining and cold breeze was blowing. The wind was caressing my hairs on my cheeks. I really love this kind of weather.

Adi came and hugged me from back. His freshly showered manly colonge entered in my nostrils and i felt relaxed. With his hands around my waist i felt protected.

I leaned back on him slightly cupping my hands over his on my waist. He kept his head above my head. I felt way too small in comparison to his height.

"what are you thinking?"
"nothing just enjoying the rain"
"so my wifey loves rain"
"yeah kind of"
"good but i hate the after results of rain on the roads"
"yeah exactly me too.. Hey what is your favourite season?"
"winters"
"mine too"
"you know why i do like winters"
"and why do you like?"
"because in winters we could always be around your partner and do all your wishes"
"what?"
"means all the dirty stuffs" he whispered in my ears. In shock i turned back and looked at him. When our eyes met we both got lost.