He moved his hands to my waist and i moved my hands and started roaming my one hand on his silky smooth hair and with another  i encircled my hand on his neck.

Our lips were moving in synchronization with each other. Suddenly he pulled me more to his chest and his kiss became the dominating. He kissed both my lips and bit my lower lip to enter and i gave him permission to do what he wanted to.

We kissed each other like there is no tomorrow. Atlast he pulled my lower lip and bit me slightly and sucked it. I moaned with pleasure.

He picked me up in bridal style and he sat on the couch and made me sit on his lap.

To tease him I said "Adi papa is here leave me"
"Really papa is here?"
i nodded and could make myself look as innocent as possible
"well then call him. I want to show that how his daughter has became my life"
"but here you made me sit on your lap"
"yeah so call him" and he was grinning
"And why are you smiling now?"
"because my queen cannot lie and she also doesn't know that i have every information about her"
"so you knew papa wasn't here"
"absolutely"
"but how?"
"when you weren't picking up the phone to know your where abouts i called papa"
"ohh"
"okay wifey so I have planned everything for these 3days"
"what?"
"yes.. you are free and so am i for you"
"I am glad to hear"
"so i have ordered our food and it would reach in sometime.. What do you wanna do then?"
"Then lets watch a movie"
"Ok.. then lets watch something horror"
"No... let me think.. lets watch something comedy"
"Ok wifey as you wish"
"lets watch 'bareily ki barfi' "
"okay madam as you wish... but where are you going?"
"to get us some popcorns .. coming in 2mins"

He started the movie and till then the movie had started. He kept his hands on my shoulder and pulled me towards him.

After sometime the food arrived.. He got the food and said
"ahh.. finally its here i am so hungry.. Its my favourite"
"wait let me get the plates"
I served the biryani and the raita.. I passed him his and was serving mine. He took one spoon full and passed on to me
"You eat i am serving mine"
"we don't need that"
"but why"
"today i am gonna feed you"

We fed each other and resumed our movie. We were hugging each other and watching the movie.

I could feel cold wind and there was a little pain in the neck. I was sleeping on somebody's arms. Something strong was holding me tightly.

I opened my eyes and saw Adi sleeping peacefully. I saw our position and striked me we had slept in this way whole night. I tried to move but he held my hand.

"Don't move stay like this for some more time"

After listening to him i waited there for some more time and then i shook him up.

"Adi... adi... wake up"
"two more minutes" he suggled more into me and kept his face on the crook of my neck. His breath was directly hitting me on my soft spot.

"Adi wake up its morning" i said him but instead now he started to give me soft kisses on my neck. He bit me slightly and sucked there. A moan escaped from my due to pain and pleasure.

He brought his face up and said "Good morning baby" and kissed me on my cheeks
I was watching him with wide open eyes..
"good morning" He smiled and pinched me lightly on the tip of nose.

"Baby i need to go home because if mom knows that all night i was out she would think i was working and will not let me out of home.."
"okay then"

"Listen be ready by 8 i will pick you up"
"And where we will be going"
"just wait and watch"
"okay" and i smiled and he gabe me his brightest smile and drove off his car.

I went inside and made the breakfast. I needed to go out to get some groceries. When i was returning In a coffee shop i saw Rohit and Pooja..

I called her and asked about her whereabouts she told me that she is in a coffee shop but didn't mention that she was with Rohit..

I thought not to disturb them now. And i am sure they gonna tell me sooner or later whenever they want to.

I did the house chores and had my lunch when Adi called me
"Hello"
"Namrata i want you to do me a favour"
"okay tell me"
"go to your room"
"yeah i am there"
"move out some of your books from the book shelf"
"but why?"
"do as I say"
"okay"
"did you see a box there"
"yes" and i took it out
"now open it"

I opened the box and saw a beautiful dress. But it wasn't mine.
"i want you to wear that today"
"Adi when did you keep it"
"tomorrow when you were asleep"
"thank you Adi.. and its a lovely dress"
"you welcome.. see you soon "
"bye"

Aditya's pov-

After returning from London i wanted to meet Namrata and talk to her. I had brought a dress for her as i have planned a date for us. I was calling her since 3hours. She didn't pick up the call. I called Papa to enquire he told me that he is going to varanasi for 3days and he was now at the airport and she is alone at home.

I immediately drove my car towards her. I was getting the feeling that something was wrong. I was busy with work and I didn't wanted to lead a misunderstanding if that has created.

I went to her home and ordered the dinner as we need to spend time. After a few bells she opened the door. This time i was really angry on her for not picking up the phone.

I went inside the house and was shocked at the way she had reacted. The things she told me that to leave her and i am marrying her due to family pressure and she doesn't look and i can marry that girl from the restaurant.

After hearing her it reminds me she was talking about my cousin Ishani and she was shocked to hear that.

Finally i saw her after more than a month. Her eyes were filled with emotions. She did bit her lower lip and i lost my control and kissed her like there is no tomorrow.

This girl will make me go crazy on her. She makes me fall for her every moment again and again. I can't imagine my life to be there without her presence.

When she slept while watching the movie we both fell asleep.. In the morning i woke up and saw her sleeping. I immediately went to bring the dress i bought for her to wear today on our date. I hid it in her room. She was thankfully sleeping still. I made her sleep in my arms again.

After a few minutes she woke up but I wanted to know her reaction so i kept pretending to be sleep.

When she was trying to wake me up i snuggled more into her and her sweet scent filled in my nostrils. I kissed on the nape of her neck and bit and sucked her soft spot.

I wanted to stay with her but i wanted this date to be special one too so i had to plan. So i told her an excuse and told her to be ready on time.

_______________________________________

hey guyz i hope you like the chapter 💖...

please vote and comment on my story.. your votes and comment are very precious for me.. it would let me know do like it or not.. you can also suggest me up things in the comment box...

thank you all and love you❤️