"you know sweetie i dont get feared from lizards. I won't say you to stay away or anything like that because I believe in him and that's the biggest thing i have.. so I don't care whatever you say" I said this to her and called reema di to do the rest and went to my room..

I closed the door of my room. I went near the mirror and started crying.. May be i look very strong from up and come up with the answers but deep down i knew that Adi is the best and he deserves the best..

I am a chubby girl no actually fatty why will he marry me? A girl like me who isn't beautiful enough for him. I will only make him feel sad for marrying me.. He can't be happy with me.. But how will i live.. In these few days he has became very important for me.. I cried my heart out..

After few minutes i saw Adi was calling me and it was a video call.. No he can't see me like this.. I ran immediately to the washroom and washed my face wiped it.. put my hairs nicely.. But i had a puffy eyes now . I wore my specs so that he may not notice..

I picked up the call and said "hi.."
"hii.."
"what happened Nammu.. Why did you cry?"
"no i didn't"
"don't lie to me your eyes are puffed up, your nose is red and your voice is hoarse.. Tell me why did you cry"
"Ohh this.. Its because i had to cut many onions.. And all this is because of onions"
"are you sure?"

"yes adi" I told him.. I had to lie to him. I can't tell him the truth right now

"Nammu I don't know what is the reason behind your crying but i promise you to be there with you holding your hands till my last breath"

"Adi..."
"why did you say yes to marry me.. You could have got any girl in your life why a fatty girl like me.. I am not beautiful even?"
"Namrata i have already told you what is my reason but then also i will repeat. It doesn't matter to me you are chubby or not. It only matters to me is your heart."

after a pause he continued " I have dated many girls in my life but never found the one i was finding. I found it in only and only you. You remembered the first encounter of us at the mall?"

"yes"
"I don't know what happened there but yes i instantly got attracted to you. When mom gave me your photo I wished that i want you in that photo and luckily i got you.. Namrata i am lucky to have you.."

"but adi.."
"Namrata i need you only thats it.. If you were slim like a matchstick or chubby like a marshmallow i will choose you in both the manners. And about you saying yourself not being beautiful ask me.. You kill me with just a smile.. I have never seen a beautiful girl like you. And you are not fatty you are chubby and i too like chubby not lizards"

I laughed a little on that lizard comment.. and i said "but adi you deserve the best...." he cut me in between and said " and i am getting the best. And i only want to see you as my bride and nobody else.."

I turned red like tomato after listening what he said.. "And after getting ready as your bride i will be waiting for you"

Somebody knocked at his door and entered. She took the phone from him and said "hi bhabhi.. how are you?
"i am fine Pari.. howz you?"
"ya she is fine now you go" adi said and was trying to drag Pari
"bhabhi see bhai is so posessive about you doesn't want me to talk"
"now you go and study" He dragged her out of the room and closes the door. And seeing both of them i couldn't stop my laugh...
"adiii.. laugh... you.. laugh... both" and i continued to laugh
i heard Pari shouting will see you
I and Adi talked for sometime then di called me for dinner..

At the dinner table Preksha was shooting daggers at me. But i didnt look at her even. Aunty told me that tomorrow Night they are leaving.

After dinner i and aunty was cleaning up. I saw aunty was tensed so i asked her "what happened aunty? you seem to be tensed"