15. Varanasi visit part 2

Start from the beginning

I went to the kitchen aunty saw me
"beta kichu chaae tomaar" (beta do you need something?)
"na. baki shobai ra kothaae" (no. where is everyone else?)
"baki sobai ra gache paasher mondire " ( rest of them had went to the nearby temple)
"ohh.. accha"
"amio jacchi bas nammu ke ektu dinner a help korchilam.. Tumi cholbe ki amar saathe?" (i am also going. Was helping nammu with the dinner preparation..  Do you want to come with me)
When i heard she will also be going i thought its the best time i can have with her
"amar office er kichu kaaj aache" (i have some office works)
"thik aache" (ok then)
"taale ami aakai jacchi.. Ar nammu saanvi er doodh ta gorom kore or room ae aache ektu thanda hole khaiye diyo" (then i am going alone only.. And nammu saanvi's milk is warm now and its kept in her room feed her when its cold)
"ok aunty"

And aunty went from there.. Namrata was also leaving from there but i pulled her towards me and her back collided on my chest "where are you going baby" i whispered near her ear

"umm... feed... her... saanvi... milk" she stammered
"lets go together" i held her hand and went to saanvi. she was sleeping peacefully and Namrata feeded her the milk from the bottle.. After drinking the milk she again slept calmly on her lap.. And i was watching her intently.. I have not seen this side of her.. She cared for her niece like mother..

"Namrata?"
"yes"
"Can i hold her?"
"yes.. just a second"

She gave saanvi to me and she slept on my lap peacefully. She had hugged me tighly.. After few minutes i felt something wet on my shirt.. "there is something wet on my shirt" i told Namrata
"wait let me see"
She checked saanvi was wearing huggies then she said me to turn her a little i saw there was something white.
"what's this?"
"this is some milk.. actually if kids are not kept in proper position milk comes out.. give her to me i will clean it"

she cleaned saanvi and changed her dress too..
She brought some wet wipes near me to remove that milk. The mark was on my chest.. She was cleaning it and my eyes went on her small dot like mole on her left chin. I hold her waist tightly so that she couldn't run away.

Slowly i planted a kiss on her forehead then i kissed her on eyes , then cheeks then nose.. and on her mole i put a long kiss on her mole. I wanted to kiss her on her soft and pink lips but we heard somebody calling her name. I immediately she parted and went to see who was there.

I too went upstairs from there as i heard voice of everyone and locked myself in the room and started working..

Namrata's pov-

When everyone arrived i made tea for everyone and served them in their room..

I knocked Adi's parents room and aunty opened the door
"aunty i have brought tea for you both"
"i am not talking to you Namrata. Note that Amar ji" she said
"Yes mee too" Amar uncle said

I was shocked to hear that from them and i asked "did i do anything wrong aunty? Uncle please you say something"

when both of them didn't reply i started to cry and said while sobbing "aunty i am so sorry. please forgive me this time. i promise to never repeat it in future"

Aunty came and hugged me tightly and said "don't cay betu you didn't do any mistake"
"but you both are not talking to me aunty"
"ok so here is it.. if you call us Aunty-uncle we won't talk to you. But if you call us mom and dad we would be happy. You are my daughter that's why like Adi and Pari we want you to call us mom-dad"

"okay mom.. i am sorry mom. i am sorry dad" I said while sobbing

this time uncle also hugged me and said " and i dont want to see tears in my beautiful daughter's eyes again" then he planted a kiss on my head and mom kissed me on my forehead..