12. Our First Date

Start from the beginning

i saw the time it was 4:20 i made myself green tea and was having it when papa asked me to go upstairs and get some of his files.. The moment i reached upstairs i heard the bell..
It was Aditya.. Dad and aditya were talking something when i got downstairs i smiled looking at Aditya..

I gave the file to papa and he said us to enjoy the day and Aditya took blessings of papa and we went out.. He said me to stop and went to parking lot and i saw there he brought a bike.. In my mind i was like i cant sit on bike.. i sat on scooty, scooter but on bike i have to hold somebody's hand and then sit..

Adi- what happened? what are you thinking?
Namrata- actually i can't sit on bike
Adi- its ok.. hold my hand and sit
with this he forwarded his left hand and i kept my left hand in his hand and with right hand i held his shoulder and sat crossed legs on the bike..

He speeded the bike and i am not habbit of speed even..
me- can you slower the speed
adi- its ok you hold me you won't be feared

shyly i hold his shoulder. but he took my hand and put it on his waist and took my another hand and said me to hold him tightly...

It was approx 30 mins we were going like this..
then i asked him "Where are we going?"
"its a surprise"
"tell me na"
"we are about to reach"
after driving for 10 more minutes we reached near the beach.. this beach is almost empty..

I got down and he parked his bike and came..
"come" saying he held my hand
"you know Namrata this is the place where I find solution to every problems of my life.. I love this place.. the sound of trees waves makes me calm...Do you like this place?"
"this is really a beautiful place.. I love this place actually.. and the sunset here is so beautiful" i said smiling while looking at him
he also smiled at me..
we went there and sat.. we took some pictures then after standing also we clicked some pics..

"come lets walk a little" adi said

we both were walking on the sea side when our fingers got striked 3times and on the 4th time he forwarded his left hand and i put my right hand on his big hands.. he took my hand and planted a kiss on my knuckles.. and i blushed

"i love to see you blushing"
i blushed more on his comment
"you look like tomato now" he added
"no i don't"
"yes you do"
and with that he put a splash of water on me even I also splashed few water on him and this continued and i stared running away..
i said" you can't catch me mister" and i started running..
"accha... then see" he came running behind me and with few running he came near me and held me by waist and picked me up in air..
and we both were panting heavily due to our playing..
he kept me down but still holding me by my waist.. and kept his forehead on mine.. and I kept my eyes closed ... And he hugged me i too hugged him back. I really fell in love with his embrace around me.. I have never felt like this.. his touch was warm and his chest gave me the feeling of being secured and comfortable..

After a long hug we pulled each other and he kept cupped my face with both of his hands and came near to my face and kissed me on my forehead..
"you look beautiful Baby... your smile is the cutest smile I have ever seen.. and your eyes are magical.. you are the real beauty who is mine for forever"

I blushed and hid my face on his chest...
" come baby lets go its getting dark"
"ok"

I saw everywhere and there I thanked God that nobody was on the beach
"Don't worry baby very rare people come here.. its commonly empty"
After sometime I realized that he gave me a nickname
"yes baby its your nick name"
then after a drive of 50 minutes we went to restaurant and he asked me to order so i ordered the food for both of us..
"Now i will decide the dessert" he said
"okay but order only one i am already full"
"no baby no dinner is complete without sweet and with me you can't say no to food"
"but adi.." i stopped and looked towards him then continued "Aditya i am full"
"call me adi.. okay if you won't have then i also won't"
"okay i will have"
he ordered the dessert
"you really love sweets too much?"
"obviously sweets are the life"
I smiled at him

After the dinner we went to the parking and where adi went i didn't saw and i was searching but couldn't find him .. i took out my phone to call him but couldn't get him then a small boy came and gave me a rose ten another girl came she gave me five roses and then a boy came and gave me 10 roses and another girl came and gave me 4 roses... then another girl came and gave me a box of chocolates and then somebody tapped on my shoulder and I saw adi and there he gave me one more rose...

"Thank you Namrata for coming into my life.. " he said
"Adi... when did you plan all this" and by all this my eyes welled up
"Baby it's just a small thing there are are many surprises yet to come"
"thank you Adi so much" and i hugged him... while leaving each others embrace he held me and gave me a kiss on my forehead...
He held my hand and we went near his bike..

After few minutes we reached my home.. i got down and with that he also got down.. I was looking on the ground..
"baby look at me"
i was feeling shy to look at him.. beacuse i know whenever i look into his blue eyes i get lost
"look at me baby" he held he chin and made me look at him..
"take care baby"
"you too"
His phone started to ring with his expression on his face he was surely cursing that person on the phone..
"i need to go baby.. there is something important to work on immediately"
"its ok... and drive safely"
"ok.. now you go inside then i will leave"
"take care of yourself ... bye" i said with a smile and went inside and I saw adi also leaving...

When I reached apartment reema di told me that papa is in study I went to papa
" so how was the day?"
"it was good papa"
"Namrata is Aditya good with you?"
"yes papa.. he is just like you and takes care of me a lot"
"thats good"
"papa did you have your dinner"
"yes actually Anand uncle came so we had dinner together"
"papa its late I think you should sleep"
"yes beta I will sleep.. you also go and sleep you must be tired and tomorrow you have collage.."
"yes papa I will sleep... Good night papa"
"good night"

when I reached my room I freshened up and immediately my phone rang it was di..

"hello di..."
"hello miss.fiance"
"di.. what happened?"
"you tell me what happened how was the date"

And i told her every thing.. she was more excited than me to hear my story...
"wow my lil sister has grown up.. all romance around her"
" didi.. you ..."
"you know this period between the time till you have a baby is very good all romantic.. now see me.. romance is there just half and on romance time this chutkti comes first"

"haha.. di.. no romance in life"
"you wait na you will also come to this age then i will see you"
"i have a lot of time"
"ok di i need to sleep tomorrow is a long day i have.. good night"
"good night "

with that i went to sleep.. and drifted to deep slumber

Aditya's pov-

Today is our first date i wore black denim , white t shit white snickers and blue denim jacket

(both of their outfits are attached above)

when i saw her coming downstairs i couldn't move my eyes from her she was looking way too beautiful...

I had already decided that will take her to that place.. because in my life except me only she has that right.. She has all the rights on me..

When i held her by her waist i put the kiss on her but her soft plump lips were saying me to kiss them but i stopped because i don't want our kiss her in a public place.. it was our moment and i don't want anybody to bychance see it. I really loved to give her the nick name baby she is my baby...

While leaving her at her home My phone rang and ruined our moment i cursed under my breath and i had to leave in that way...

I went to the office and delt with the problem with Rishi..

It was 1am when I reached home... i was tired i freshened up and went to deep sleep..

_______________________________________
hey guyz i hope you like the chapter 💖...

please vote and comment on my story.. your votes and comment are very precious for me.. it would let me know do like it or not.. you can also suggest me up things in the comment box...

thank you all and love you❤️