50

𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚,
𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 ..

𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚, 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨

Aera let her eyes wander around the old photo frames that were clung onto the wall as she walked down the hallway, trailing behind Inhye.

"Make yourself comfortable darling, this is your home as well" Inhye said, giving the girl a small pat on her back as they two walked.

"Thank you very much" She replied, giving her a warm smile before she drifted her attention to the frames on the wall.

Soon her eyes caught sight of a picture and she stepped froward, swiping a gentle hand on the glass covering of the frame and her eyes widened her upon recognizing the familiar person.

"Hyuck.. right?" Aera asked, ranking her eyes over the picture.
Inhye turned around and a laugh erupted from her upon seeing the picture Aera was staring at.

"Right"
"He doesn't seem so pleased with it though" Aera let out a small laugh, indicating about the frown that was plastered on the boy's face in the picture.

"Well that.. his dad did not buy him the ice cream he wanted and he got all salty for the rest of the day- he was what? Six, yeah" Inhye explained while looking at the frame with a wide smile on her face, recollecting the past memories.

"Cute" Aera muttered under her breath as she pulled her phone from the back pocket of her jean, quickly snapping a picture of the old photo.

"Oh right, I've a bit of work. I'll be down if you need me for anything, ok?" Inhye gave Aera a small pat on her shoulder as she nodded in response before leaving the girl alone.

Aera watched as Inhye walked downstairs soon letting her eyes wander around the multiple rooms situated ahead of her.

Aera made her way towards the first room on her right, twisting the door knob open she stepped inside closing the door behind her and the moment she looked up, her steps came to a halt.

The huge room with a king sized bed in the centre- her soulmate lying on the bed with his eyes glued onto his phone- the interior of the room perfectly blending in with the creamy sour walls and the pure white curtains waving at the gusts of air completed the look of the room.

Donghyuck's eyes flickered to the girl standing at his room door, "You're gawking" He commented with his eyes drifting back to his phone.
"Huh? Oh.." Aera pressed her lips into a thin line realizing she was staring at his room for way too long.

"Damn, how much did all of this cost?" Aera questioned, tapping on the wood of the interior with a surprised look on her face.

"Don't know, but definitely more than your whole existence would.." Donghyuck shrugged and she gasped at his comment.
"Hey!" Aera picked up the pillow on the bed, throwing it at him which he effortlessly dodged.

"You said that yourself"
"Shut up" Aera muttered under her breath while sitting down beside the boy who was lying down on the bed.

Aera let out a small laugh, a grin plastered on her face and he glanced at her, raising a brow.

"I randomly remembered what you said when we first met.." Aera said and he looked up from his phone, expectantly.
"What?"
"It's funny how you said 'try it babe, you won't survive out of Neo' and here I am" 
Donghyuck scoffed hearing those words, shaking his head disapprovingly.

"If you weren't my soulmate I would've shot you dead right there"
"Oh really? I'm scared!" Aera mocked sarcastically making him roll his eyes.

"Don't try me"
"Sure. Also, I don't see why others find you so intimating like.. wow"
Aera shrugged as she stood up and he drew his eyes on the girl, placing his phone beside him.

"You don't?"
"Yea, I ain't no ordinary to get all scared—"
Aera was abruptly cut off when she got pulled back by her hand with her back hitting against the soft mattress and his arm across her shoulder, pinning her down.

Donghyuck hovered over her with the corner of his lips quirking up into a smirk catching her off guard,
"Are you sure?" He cocked a brow, with a smug smile on his face.

But the smile on his face soon diminished upon realizing their position and his eyes drew down to her jet black ones and the tension in the room grew.

Donghyuck had one of his hand holding hers while the other was placed on the side of her face- it being the only support to hold himself from crashing onto the girl below him.

Aera's breath hitched in her throat- their faces mere inches apart and her heart began thumping within her chest, pulse palpating and ears ringing every passing second she stared into his hazel orbs that absolutely lured her in.

The two rooted in that position, none of them making a single move and it felt as though every other sound silenced and the two were drowned into tranquility- her eyes glancing between his own, gulping down the anxiety that grew at the back of her throat.

Donghyuck grew impatient at the endless stillness that swallowed the two as though time has slowed itself down and his eyes flickered down to her slightly parted pink lips before he drew his eyes up to hers.

Donghyuck dipped his head lower, disclosing the gap between the two with his gaze fixated on her lips and the cold silver ring hooked around his lips softly pressed onto her lower lip making her eyes flutter shut at the strange sensation washing over her body.

Donghyuck's eyes shut close feeling her warm breath fan against his melanin skin sending his heart skip faster than even- his lips slightly brushed against hers and Aera screwed her eyes shut tighter, gripping onto the sheets below her with butterflies in her stomach, anticipating for what was to come.

"Aera darling-!"
The sound of the door clicking made Aera flung her eyes open and instinctively she placed both her hands on his chest, pushing him from above her as she quickly stood up and Donghyuck ended up falling on the floor with a yelp.

"Aera darling-!"The sound of the door clicking made Aera flung her eyes open and instinctively she placed both her hands on his chest, pushing him from above her as she quickly stood up and Donghyuck ended up falling on the floor with a yelp

Bro that was so close to getting a Hyura kiss- 👀😔

I was listening to 119 while writing and I got driven away and boom this happened.. 🤷‍♀️