The door clicked open revealing the three and a groan fell from one of their lips,
"When will you ever use you long legs Jisung?" Renjun commented and soon caught sight of the girl behind Jaemin who entered inside the room.

"You're here too?" Donghyuck asked and she simply shrugged.
"Pretty boring to stay alone in the— shit! Is that what I'm seeing??" Aera shot her eyes wide as she stared in awe at the weaponry situated on the huge table.

"Are you too surprised at the supplies?" Chenle questioned, letting out a small laugh at her reaction.
"No" Aera shook her head before walking towards one end of the table.

"This.." Aera pointed at the sniper rifle ahead of her before she looked up at Donghyuck.
"Mauser M18 isn't it?" She asked and his eyes widened by a fraction before giving her a nod.

"How do you know?" Jeno asked, furrowing his brows at her words.
"Johnny wanted this but you see, the government doesn't put much of it's revenue on weaponry" Aera explained and he gave a nod.

"Pretty shit one government is" Renjun scoffed out earning a glare from Jaemin, knowing that Aera worked under the government.

"I kinda agree to that one Renjun" Aera shrugged and a smug smile spread Renjun's face before glaring back at Jaemin who simply rolled his eyes.

"I wanted to talk about that one" Donghyuck began earning all of their attention as he walked towards where Aera stood.

"Bolt action sniper rifle- Mauser M18, the latest model. It's rugged and well-designed, pretty accurate" Donghyuck said passing the sniper onto Jeno who stood beside Aera.

"That's a 6.5 PRC cartridge- it doesn't kick harder like the others, so less discomfort for you and gives better performance" Aera spoke as a matter of fact and Jeno simply nodded in acknowledgment.

"It's a push-feed design, you might have to practice to get the hang of it" Donghyuck added and Jeno nodded, eyes focused onto the rifle as he monitored it.

Aera's phone began ringing and she mumbled out a 'sorry' before exiting the room to answer the call.

Noticing her absence in the room, Jisung spoke up, "Wait... how the heck does Noona know all of this??" He asked with his wide eyes looking at Donghyuck for an answer.

"She's an agent Jisung, of course she's well acknowledged and trained" Donghyuck simply shrugged and Jisung's mouth fell agape at those words.

"What?? You mean she works at Pyrite Cube?!" Jisung almost yelled out in disbelief making Chenle screw his eyes shut at his loud voice.

"You never knew..?" Jaemin raised a brow and he shook his head earning a laugh from Renjun.

"You're okay with your soulmate being your enemy, Hyung??" Jisung asked and Donghyuck paused for a few seconds, pondering over his question before giving a small nod taking everyone by surprise.

Just then the door opened revealing Aera who was still busy talking with the person on the other side.
"Hyuck someone's asking for you" She said motioning him at the person who awaited outside the room before getting back to speaking on the call.
Donghyuck nodded, exiting the room leaving the rest inside.

"Did she just call him Hyuck?" Jisung uttered out in disbelief.
"Yeah she did" Jeno answered- still monitoring the sniper rifle that he held.

"Those two make a violent couple honestly.." Jaemin commented, eyes drifting over to the door as he spoke.

"They kinda look cute together.. somehow" Renjun stated but upon realizing his own words he frowned.
"After Dahee and I, of course" He added and Jeno snorted out a laughter earning a glare from him.

"Shut up. You'll stay soulmate-less forever"
"Soulmate-less? That isn't even a word"
"And? That doesn't matter"
"Says the dumb one"
"And you're dumber"
"Dahee must be dying to deal with you"
"Shut it or I'll stab you to death right here"

"God these two idiots" Jaemin rolled his eyes, mentally face palming himself as the rest of them slowly slacked off the conversation leaving the two bickering in the room.

This is just a filler chapter honestly
But you've better ones ahead..