Thank you, My New Story, Sequel?

I just wanted to thank you guys for being on this adventure with me!

I have had so much fun writing this story and hearing some of your feedback! Your votes mean loads to me as it shows me that you have enjoyed this story!

This is my first story that I have ever written... That is kinda mind blowing for me...

If you guys want a sequel to this story. So a You Changed My Life 2... Leave me a comment shouting at me that I should write a second one and I will get straight to work!

I have rushed the updates though because on the 1st January I want to start uploading a new story that I have been writing.

My new piece of work will be called You're My Bullying Cure.

I have kept the character, Noelani. Mainly because I am shit at finding new names for Charente that aren't YouTubers/ actors/ celebrity.

It is another YouTube fanfiction/ story but it is a bit more emotional. I am in love with writing it. I think some of you will enjoy it.

It's about a girl called Noelani. When she was a little girl she was involved in a car crash when she was six. She has to live in a care home and she grows up as a care kid.

She gets bullied all through school until a new boy joins the school. She doesn't like him at first because she believes that he is like all the others. A bully. Purely because that's what her mind is telling her.

After a few months his goodness shines through to her and she grows to like the new kid. But she might end up liking him a bit too much...

This story is a emotional roller coaster. I'll be putting the first chapter up tonight and I would love your feedback!

Reminder that it is called You're My Bullying Cure!

Thank you so much for the love and support! Remember to comment if you want a sequel of second book of You Changed My Life!

And check out my new story!

Thank you!

I love you all!

Bye! Xxxxxxxx