97. Skype Party

Noelani's pov

It's been a few weeks since seeing the YouTube family and I miss them all like crazy. I skyped the English crew yesterday and now I want to skype Troye. I haven't talked to him in ages, not since he got home from America because we have both been busy.

I sit on my bed and log onto my skype. I find Troye on my contacts and call him. It will be early hours of the morning for him in Australia, but I know he is awake because he is tweeting up a storm on Twitter.

"Hey Noelani!" I hear him squeal.

"Troye! I miss you!" I say excitedly as his face pops up.

"I miss you too! How are things?" He asks me with his toothy grin.

"They are good. My side is healing quite well but it still aches from time to time. Me and Connor are back to normal and maybe even better than we were before. Troye I seriously love him, I want to spend forever with him." I say getting kinda mushy.

"Awh yay! Make sure you look after yourself! You deserve each other!" He says happily.

"How about you? Have you found your boy yet?" I ask him giggling.

"Nah, I just admire them from a distance. I'm too much of a wimp to go up to them. I need you to back me up! We need to go boy watching again! But hey I realised something a few nights ago!" He says getting excited.

"Awh, yes we most definitely do! What is it?!" I ask feeling slightly scared.

"Well I was thinking about your birthday. I don't know why, probably because I miss my bestie but yeah, push that away. And I remembered a present Tyler got you! In March we will all be together again at PlayList Live!" He says clapping his hands excitedly.

"Holy shit! I forgot about that! Troye thats only three weeks away!" I say shocked.

"I know... I am so fucking excited!" He says dancing in his bed.

"Oh my god! We will all be reunited! I can't wait! We can go boy watching sooner than we think!" I say jumping on my bed.

I start to freak out and so does Troye. Connor and Tyler burst in my room looking worried. They see me freaking out with someone that is on my laptop screen...

"What's wrong? Why were you screaming?!" Connor asks running over to me with Tyler behind him.

"We will be reunited with our YouTube family in three weeks for PlayList Live! And I am also talking to Troye Boy!" I chuckle when I see them both relax.

They sit next to me and say a casual hi to Troye. The other two have been able to skype him but I haven't because I've been having doctors appointment and a few meetings with YouTube. Plus I have been busy making this house cuter.

We all talk about PlayList and what is happening in our lives. Troye has been filming for a movie. He told he has auditioned but he never told me he got the part so I had another freak out session with him.

Tyler has been planning ideas for a tour that he wants to do. He is also going to be starting a podcast with Korey. Connor is going on tour with the O2L boys and he is going to Africa for a charity campaign that he has been working on.

and me... I'm just gunna be lounging round on my couch making the odd YouTube video. Hopefully something exciting can happen to me whilst they are all in other countries and being busy human beings. I'll have to think and plan stuff.

I check my YouTube account quickly on my phone and I am one thousand subscribers from one million!

"Holy shit..." I whisper to myself.

"What?" Tyler asks me a little worried.

"I only need one thousand more people to subscribe till I reach one million!" I squeal.

"Holy shit! Tweet out to them to subscribe!" Troye says excitedly.

"Okay." I say going onto my twitter.

'Hey guys! So something amazing could happen but I need your help. I need 1000 more people to subscribe so then I will have 1M of you watching me! #NoelaniTo1Milli'

I start shaking as Tyler grabs his laptop and goes onto my YouYube account as do I. We are still skyping Troye and the numbers are going up quickly because of the hashtag.

"900... 800... 700... 600... 500... 400... 300... 200... 100... 75... 50... 30... 25... 10... 7... 4... 2... 1... I've hit ONE MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!" I cry.

I screenshot it a million times and the boys all start cheering. Tyler puts on music and I click back onto Troye who is now surrounded with balloons. I squeal and go onto Twitter.

'Thank you all so much! I am freaking out this is crazy! I love you all!'

I tweet it with the screenshot and start bouncing around. Tyler hugs me and kisses my cheek.

"Noelani I am so fucking proud of you!" Troye screams.

"Thank you Troye Boy!" I say crying.

Connor pulls me into his arms and I giggle. He pulls my chin up and kisses we sweetly.

"Miss Bungay you are incredible." He says causing my smile to widen.

I giggle and squeal again.

"I should film something!" I say jumping off my bed and grabbing my vlogging camera.

I turn it on and start to speak.

"Hey guys! So I have just hit one million subscribers! I love you all so much! I have my three absolute favorites here with me. Say hi!" I say excitedly.

"Wassup!!!" The three of them shout.

"I can't thank all of you enough! At PlayList Live I will hug you all so tight and squeeze you! I literally don't have a clue what to say! Just thank you so so so so so much! I love you all! Bye!" I say waving.

"Byeee!" The boys squeal.

I turn my camera off.

"I caught your reaction by the way!" Tyler says showing me his phone.

"Tilly I love you!" I say hugging him tight.

He sends it to me and I quickly edit both of them together and start to upload it.

All of my people are fangirling on Twitter and Tumblr, making edits and sending cute messages to me. I favourite some of them and retweet others. I get DM's from the English crew, O2L and my American friends congratulating me.

"I love you three so much!" I say hugging Connor and Tyler and then hugging my laptop for Troye.

"I love you too!" Troye says smiling.

"I love you more!" Tyler says grinning.

"I love you the most!" Connor says kissing my cheek causing me to blush.

I check the upload and its ready. I send it off and upload the link to Twitter and watch my social media go crazy. The four of us all start talking again and all I remember was talking about PlayList, me hitting one million and fangirls, before I fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~

1/3

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did make sure to vote for it and leave a comment telling me what you think of this chapter and the story so far!

If we reach 7K today I will upload four chapters!

Thank you so much!

See you soon! Xx