94. Shut Up And Kiss Me

Song for this chapter:

Kiss Me- Ed Sheeran
~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's pov

I sigh and pull it down to cover up my skin when my hand is stopped by some elses

"I should of been there for you." I hear his voice whisper against my neck.

"It's not your fault you had to go away." I say looking at him through the mirror.

"But if I stayed then this wouldn't of happened and we would be happy together." He says as his fingers gently glide across my scar.

"One, it's not your fault you had a wedding to attend and friends and family to see. Two, my stomach could of still happened. And three, we are happy, and we are together. I never stopped loving you Connor and I never will." I say turning to face him.

"Nothing can fix what I have done or said to you." He says with sadness in his eyes.

"Then don't let it get fixed. Live in the moment. Enjoy being here, with Tyler, with Troye... With me." I say looking at his lips slightly.

"I hate myself for saying those things to you though." He says quietly

"Connor you were drunk. And you were mad at me. I left and raja way on my own, it was my own decision. I done it because I thought it would make you happy. I could of ignored you and stayed with the O2L boys and Troye but I didn't. I left the house.

"Everything that happened to me in the words was my fault. I ran to the woods. I got hit by the car because I was to busy looking behind me. The woods was my fault and I am taking the blame for my side. It was my fault not yours." I say looking him in the eyes.

"That doesn't make anything I said any better." He says looking at me.

"I know it doesn't. But we can stand here and argue again, making every situation go bad and me leaving the house, which I don't want to do. Or you can let it go, put it in the past... And kiss me." I say biting my lip slightly. "And I think I prefer the second option."

"Good, because I rathe quite like that option too." He says looking at my lips.

He lifts me up and sits me on the bed. He leans down and kisses me gently, I hold the back of his neck and pull him closer. He pushes me down with his hand on my shoulder and so I am laying on my back and he is sat on top of me. I lean up to press my lips against his but he pushes me back down.

I start to panic a little. Is he having second thoughts about me? Does he not want to be with anymore because I look different and am more damaged and frightened than before? I look at him scared and he smiles.

"I have waited so long to kiss you again." He whispers.

"Then shut up and kiss me." I say blushing and wanting to feel his lips against mine.

He nods a little and he looks in my eyes. His thumb glides over my lips and across the cut on my cheek. His lip twitches a little as I move in pain. He brushes my hair out my face and his fingers glide down the side of my face, over my nose and lips, then off of my shin.

I can sense him staring at me, my eyes are closed as I enjoy the feeling of his fingers touching my skin. Exploring the features he hasn't seen in a while. His thumb glides over my jaw line.

He kisses me sweetly and presses his body against mine. I hold his bicep to support him as he seems to be more concentrated on kissing me than keeping his body propped up.

His arms feel a lot more muscular, but it might just be the facts that I haven't seen him in almost a month and that I have been hugging Troye and Tyler too much. His lips feel soft on mine and I have missed this a lot more than I realised.

I smile slightly and he starts to kiss my neck gently. I giggle as it tickles quite a lot and he nibbles on my weak spot. He goes down to my collar bone and I giggle a little louder as I am really ticklish along there. I squeal slightly and he makes his way back up to my lips.

I flip us over and stare at his face as he bites his bottom lip. Fucking hell he looks attractive when he does that. I mean he is attractive anyway but I mean like.... He is mother fucking sexy as fuck!

His top is revealing some of his skin of his tummy and I can see his slight muscle lines. I blush as he reaches up and touches my lips with his fingers. His thumb strokes my cheek and he smiles slightly as he can feel how warm they are from my blushing.

I kiss his neck and make my way up and along his jaw, leaving a trail of tiny kisses. He groans slightly as I must be teasing him and I kiss him on the lips and he kisses me back hungrily.

He flips us over again, so much flipping going on. He stares at my face and his fingers glide down my cheek once again. He has an obsession with touching my cheeks. His fingertips run over my lips and I kiss them slightly as he does so. He leans down and places a small but loving kiss on me.

He pulls away but I follow his lips and pull him back down by his neck and top. He holds my waist and he lays on me slightly. I feel his tongue licking my bottom lip, asking for an entrance.

Well this is the furthest we have ever gotten... I open my mouth and his tongue slips into mine and explores. He pulls away after a few seconds with hunger in his eyes and panting for breath. He rolls off me and stares up at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry." He whispers out of breath.

"Don't be." I say turning to look at him.

He looks at me and I smile slightly. He smiles back and kisses my nose, making me giggle at how familiar that is to me.

"I'll be back in a sec." He says standing up and leaving my room.

I look up at my ceiling and smile. My smile is huge and I'm not sure it can disappear that easily. Well I guess me and Connor are together again. Nonnor is back. I giggle slightly at my thoughts. I'm glad we are real again, I have missed us.

"What you giggling about?" Connor asks making me jump a little.

This time he is topless and his muscles are even more toned than before. My mouth opens a little at how great he looks. And just to mention he doesn't even have trousers on...

"Says you... I could of happily undressed you if you asked me politely." I say smirking.

"You cheeky little shit. That day will come when you get to undress me and I undress you." He says biting his bottom lip.

"You cheeky little shit" I say mimicking him. "But yeah okay."

"Plus you don't seem so tired any more, you seem more out of breath." He says crawling back into bed after turning the light off.

"Well that was a miniture workout. And by the look of things you have been working out properly." I say as my fingers slide down his muscle line.

"You know, I have to look good for my girl." He says pulling me in his arms.

"I loved you the way you were before. But I guess you just look more manly." I giggle.

"You're cute." He says kissing my head.

"You're fit as fuck." I say kissing his chest.

"Like you said, I've been working out." I can tell he feels proud of himself.

"I'm proud of you Con, I'm tired now. I need my baby sleep. Nighty night Connie." I say cuddling into his side more.

"Night Noelani. I love you." He says quietly.

"I love you too Mr Connor Franta..." I say drifting off to hopefully a good night sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

1/3 hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

If you like this chapter please make sure to vote and leave a comment telling me what you think!

Thank you!

See you soon! Xx