18. Let's Go To The Beach.

Songs for this chapter:

Strange Feeling- Panama

~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's pov

It's the next day and me and the boys are in the car on the way to the beach. I am excited because American sea water is warmer then the English.

But I'm nervous because they will see my scars. I'm wearing a bikini under my shorts and t shirt. And the boys are wearing their swimming trunks with a shirt.

Tyler stops as he has parked the car and we all jump out. I grab our towels that are next to me and our bag with our sun cream and towels and I jump out the car.

"Welcome to the beach!" Tyler says happily. I smile at him as the sun hits my skin. I sigh slightly and we all start to make our way onto the sand.

We find a spot where there are three free sunbeds and we place our towels on them. The boys take off their t shirts straight away and I nervously take off my shorts and t shirt.

"First of all let's all go into the water together!" Connor said excitedly. He takes my hand and Tyler takes my other and they pull me up and we run to the water.

The boys run straight in and drag me with them. I squeal as the water feels cold at first. The boys laugh at my reaction as they run a little further. The water level was up to my belly when they stopped.

They let go of my hands and suddenly a wave came crashing into all three of us. I squeal as the water swallows my body and soon let's it go. I hear the boys laughing at me because I wrap my arms around my stomach because I am cold and shivering.

I see another wave but I run out the sea so I don't get hit again. "Come on Noelani! It's fun!" I hear Connor shout.

"I'm okay thanks!" I say giggling. They race over to me.

"Come on Noelani!" Connor says. He picks me up and carries me into the sea.

"Connor put me down! Connor!" I squeal as Tyler splashes us both with water. Connor puts me down and chases after Tyler in the sea. I giggle as I watch them both. They both start to run towards me so I splash them with water and cover my eyes expecting them to splash me back.

Tyler's pov

Noelani's laugh is very contagious. I splash her and then jump on Connor and he falls into the water. I feel someone jump on my back and then giggling. So Noelani wants to play this game?

I spin round with her on my back and I hear her screams and laugh. I stop spinning and I see Connor getting up from falling. He has an evil grin on his face so I start running with Noelani on my back.

We go deeper into the water and I feel Noelani's grip tighten slightly. "Noelani splash Connor!" She starts kicking the water with her feet drenching Connor. He grabs her off me and carries her a little deeper.

"Hold you breath!" He laughs.

Noelani's pov

"Hold your breath!" I hear Connor say. I pinch my nose and hold my breath and he throws me into the water. I keep my eyes closed until I can feel the air hit me again.

I open my eyes and let go of my nose. They haven't noticed me come up so I swim behind them both and shove them into the cold water.

I start to run as I hear their evil laughter. I run onto the sand and the tiny grains stick onto the wetness of my skin. I reach our sun beds and I lay down on my towel and let myself dry off.

Connor's pov

I see Noelani laying down on her sunbed and me and Tyler join her. I dry off and put sun cream on. "Noelani can you do my back? I don't trust Tyler, he will probably put a dick on my back." I say the last bit laughing and Noelani laughs too.

"Connor! That is so rude!" Tyler giggles. "But yeah I probably would!"

I give Noelani the bottle and she rubs suncream on my back. As she massages it into my skin it makes me feel tired and I gradually let my eyes close.

Tyler's pov

"Ty could you do my back?" Noelani asks me. I nod my head and take the bottle from her. She lays on her stomach and I start to rub suncream on her gently.

I notice she has scars on her back but I ignore them as best as I could. I do her shoulders and the back of her neck as well. "Thank you." She says smiling at me. She takes the bottle and does my back for me.

It felt weird at first but then nice as she massaged it into my skin. I close my eyes and I hear her giggle. "Don't fall asleep and leave me on my own." I hear her say.

"I'll try." I say smiling. She stops and lays back down on her sunbed.

"I was always scared of the sea. I never liked being to far in because I kept on thinking the waves would drag me out further. But today has been fun." She says.

"Good. It was a laugh. You should have seen your face when you were hit by that wave!" I say laughing.

"That wasn't funny!" She says giggling.

"See your laughing!" I say looking up at the sky. I hear her sigh and then a slight giggle. She picks up her book and starts to read it quietly. I don't mind as it is peaceful. I gradually let my eyes close and like Connor, I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I tried to make it quite a fun one for you so I hope it was?

I also hope you like the song I chosen, I know the lyrics didn't really go too well but I was more focusing on the actually music.

But if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote and leave a comment telling me what you think! It helps motivate me write you more, longer and hopefully better chapters for you!

Thank you for supporting my story/ fan fiction! I have reached over 300 views! That is incredible!

Thank you so much!

Bye! x