171. Seeing My Little Friend

Noelani's pov

When walking to my room something hit me like a ton of bricks. I promised somebody something and I haven't done it yet. At the moment I am running to a secret room where I held my meet up with ten on my fans. The boys chasing after me thinking I have gone nuts. I open the door and they walk in.

"Noelani what is going on?" Connor asks me out of breath.

"So I promised somebody that I would try to get them to meet you three. They are small but holy shit I love this person. She is so cute and I adore her." I say excitedly.

"Okay?" Troye says unsure.

"Now when there is a knock on the door I want you to answer it as I hide." I say.

There is a knock on the door so I hide myself. The boys look at each other but Troye answers the door.

"Oh... My... God..." Troye gasps.

I hear the gasp of my favourite child and the greeting of my favourite parents that are fans.

"I want a hug right now!" Tyler says.

I hear the person squeal and the voice of the parents greeting them.

"Thank you so much for meeting our little girl. It means a lot to us that Noelani kept her promise to her. I wish Noelani was here." I hear the mum says.

"I love you guys!" I hear the squeaky voice squeal.

Tears fill my eyes slightly and I hug the teddy I bought especially for this person.

"We love you too. Noelani said you were adorable and you really are." Connor says.

I hear the girl giggle.

"It really sucks because we have to leave now. If you see Noelani can you tell her we said thank you and give her this?" The dad asks.

"I wish I could see Noelani again." I hear the small voice say.

"Thank you." The mum says.

I hear their footsteps and I get out of my hiding place.

"You really going to leave without saying goodbye to me?" I ask.

The three bodies stop and the parents turn round and their faces light up. They race towards me and hug me tight thanking me. I giggle slightly and hug them back tightly. They pull away after a few fangirl moments.

"Now there is a little girl called Charlie- Mae. I kept my promise to her and I would very much like my thank you." I say smiling as she slowly turns round.

She races towards me and I fall on my knees and swallow her in a hug. She cries into my shoulder as I cry into hers. Her small body shakes against me and I hold her tight, pulling her closer. The boys and parents awh slightly and I hear sniffles. It's not from the parents. It's from the boys. Charlie pulls away crying.

"Noelani!" She squeals.

"Hey sweetie! I promised you that you could meet these three! I know the rest of O2L aren't here but are these three okay?" I ask her.

"Yes! You remembered about me!" She says in tears.

"Of course I did." I says hugging her again.

"But we have to go now." She says looking sad.

"Well that is why I wanted you to have this. It's just a little teddy to remind you off me. When you feel sad you can hug it and think of me and you'll be happy again." I say giving her a teddy bear.

"Thank you Noelani!" She says hugging me tight. "I love you!"

"I love you too. So much." I say hugging her tight as more tears leave my eyes.

I stand up with her in my arms and she wraps her legs round me. I walk over to the others and smile as the boys are crying and so are the parents.

"Thank you so much for coming here to meet me and all the others. I hope you three had fun here." I say to her parents.

"We did. Thank you so much for spending your time to be with us. It means a lot." Charlie's mum says.

"It was lovely meeting you." The boys say kissing Charlie's cheek and shaking the parents hands.

Before I give Charlie back over to her dad I hug her finally.

"Charlie remember to stay happy and to keep on smiling." I say into her ear.

"I will. I promise. I miss you Noelani." She says squeezing me tight.

"I miss you too sweetie. Hopefully I can visit you sometime." I say giving her back to her dad.

"You can skype us whenever you want. Thank you so much for this. It means a lot to us. You are a good person." Her dad says.

"Thank you. Thank you for raising such a beautiful little girl." I say walking other to the boys.

I hug the mum good bye and the dad. I kiss Charlie Mae's cheeks and she giggles slightly as tears leave her eyes. She clutches onto her teddy and squeezes it tight against her chest.

I think watching them walk away is the hardest. I know I will most likely never see them again. I just didn't want to break my promise to them.

I start sobbing and Connor pulls me into his arms and the other two hug me as well. I cry into Connors chest and I feel someone tug at my top. I look down and see Charlie holding something that isn't her teddy. I crouch down and she wipes my eyes carefully.

"I think you need a teddy to remind you of me too. I love you." She runs away after giving me a teddy.

I smile slightly and hug the teddy tight. I cry into it and Troye pulls me into his arms on the floor.

"I didn't want to break my promise but I don't want this to be goodbye." I say in tears.

"You can see her again. Just like they said." Troye says quietly.

"I know but I don't want this to be the end. I won't get to see her for ages." I say in tears.

"I know but you will both have reminders of each other." Tyler says.

"I know. I just hate goodbyes." I say crying.

"We know." Troye says hugging me still.

"Why does this have to be so hard? Watching them walk away?" I ask them.

"I don't know. But you have memories with her." Connor says smiling and kissing my head.

I nod slightly and stand up. I wipe my eyes.

"She wouldn't want me to cry. I'll see her soon." I tell myself.

"Should we go and lounge round?" Troye asks us.

We nod our heads and make our way to the Youtuber Hangout Room.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys if you enjoyed this chapter then make sure to vote for it and leave a comment telling me what you think of the story so far!

Only THREE chapter left!

I'm getting slightly excited for you to read the last few chapters! xx