160. Waking Up The Sleep Talker

Tyler's pov

I think Noelani's sleep talking was the cutest thing ever. She was talking to us even though a huge majority of it didn't make sense.

Me eating a cake in a cup. Troye living with us. Connor being her husband had to be the cutest though. I love how Connor was use to it though.

She must sleep talk often. Which would make sense seem as when she is asleep and I walk past her bedroom door I hear her mumbling.

I wake up and wake up Troye who is sleeping cuddled into me. He is so adorable when he is sleeping. His hand rests under his head and his lips slightly pouting.

I kiss him gently and his eyes open. Burning mine with the bright blue pair he has. He giggles his morning giggle.

"Morning." I whisper against his lips.

"Morning." He says looking in my eyes.

I peck him quickly and walk into Noelani's and Connors room.

Today is the day that us three do out joint meet and greet. I am so excited that we get to do these types of things together.

I wake up Connor by singing but Noelani doesn't move. She is to nestled into Connor to notice I exist. Connor opens his eyes and smile at me. I smile and leave him to wake up the sleep talker. I watch him gently kiss her cheek and she grumbles to leave her alone.

"Noelani you have to wake up. Me, you and Ty have to get ready for our meet and greet." He says rubbing her back.

"But I want to sleep. I've been a busy girl." She says tiredly.

"I know but you have to be a busy girl today too." He says smiling slightly.

I can't help but giggle at the stuff she is saying.

"Fine. But can we go and adventure soon?" She asks pulling away slightly.

"Sure." Connor says rolling his eyes.

I smile as Troye joins me watching Connor going through the struggle of waking up Noelani. She rubs her eyes and opens them. Today her eyes are a chocolatey brown, gorgeous.

Me and the other two love her with brown eyes and her bright blue eyes when she has them, rarely. Connors smile grows as he sees the colour. He kisses her gently and she kisses him back and rolls out of bed. She walks over to me and Troye and hugs us both.

"Hey Tilly and Troye Boy." She says quietly.

"Hello sleep talker." Troye says laughing.

She pulls away confused and Troye explains to her.

"Well I did eat a lot of candy so I was probably candied up." She giggles.

"Hun you always sleep talk. I just find it cute and keep it as my own little secret from you." Connor says getting changed.

"Oh... Well as long as I don't say anything bad then okay." She says jumping and running to her suitcase.

She pulls out a bambi top and some light blue skinny jeans. Me and Troye leave so they can get changed.

I put on the shirt Noelani got me with the anchors on. Troye puts on his version of it that Noelani got him a while ago. Troye has interviews today so he is busy in front of the camera.

I had some yesterday but they were only quick. On the last day me and Noelani have an interview together with Hollywire so that should be some Toelani fun.

"Ty should I wear a bow tie or something?" Troye asks me looking in the mirror.

"Nah. You look handsome already." I say walking over to him.