159. Planning The Final Show

Noelani's pov

Me and the boys go down to dinner and to meet up with the English crew. I'm just wearing some sweatpants and a vest top. I don't see the point in getting all dressed up to get food stains on something you could wear the next day for a reason.

The other girls are all in dresses and have makeup on. They look gorgeous but I'm too knackered to dress up. Luckily for me they all understand and don't care if I am wearing lazy clothes. And they don't care if I don't have the best makeup look in the world.

I have a salad as I am not in the mood for something huge. I talk to Troye and we agreed that after this we will go and practise the song a few times.

I am looking forward to it, I like spending time alone with Troye. He is fun to hang out with and he always has an interest in what you are talking to him about.

There's a new guy sat on our table and his name is Louis. I have watched his vlogs and I have always wanted to travel the world since I was young. He welcomed me with a huge hug and he is the nicest guy ever. Just saying, but his dreadlocks are amazing.

He tells me his plans for the end of PlayList, it saddens me that this is nearing the end with only three days left. But me, Louis, Connor, Troye and Tyler are all driving together to the Youtube House. I can't believe I can actually go there!

I have seen it in their vlogs and it looks so cool and cozy! I can't wait to live with all my besties for a few days before they all go home.

I finish my meal and I say goodbye to the others. They all say goodbye and I leave so Troye can finish his meal and catch up with everyone. I don't want him missingout of anything. 

I make my way to the music room, taking a few selfies with the odd fan that I come across. They don't care that I'm not all dressed up. They actually wanted to see me in my lazy state. I don't understand why but I just smile, hug, talk for a minute, selfie and hug goodbye.

I make it to the music room and I pull up the lyrics to the song I'm going to sing on my own. Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran.

I play the chords first and I make a few mistakes but I haven't had much practise. As I wait for Troye I move onto the lyrics. I mess up with a few words but I just need to memorise them.

The door opens and I stop. Troye come in smiling and with sheets of paper in his hand.

"I wrote down the chords and lyrics for us both. Just so when we are on stage we can have a little bit of help if we need it." He says giving me my sheets.

"And your singing was really good. Just a few more run throughs and you will be there." He says sitting on a stall oppsite me.

"I am really excited. I have asked some of my fans to help me with something. So I expect my emails are full with photo's waiting for me to put together. I'm gunna start making the video after this." I say excitedly.

"I'll help if you want me to." He says smiling.

"Thanks Troye." I say looking at the chords for the song me and Troye are performing together.

We both sit down and grab the two acoustic guitars. Troye starts and I follow in a few seconds after. We play together, getting use to the chords and the quick transfer from the different notes and strings.

We go back to the beginning and I start to sing the lyrics. Troye joins in here and there with the singing as I do with the guitar. By the end of it we are both giving it all. Me with singing and Troye playing the guitar.

We stop and we both have proud smiles all over our faces. We practise a few more times, fixing parts where I come in with guitar and exit and parts where Troye comes in singing and stops.