34. Restaurant Smiling

Songs for this chapter:

Noelani's POV

I wake up in my bed cuddled into something. I look at it and see that it's Connor's sweater. I smile slightly and cradle it into my chest.

I get out of bed holding it in my hand and I put it on as I feel cold. I walk out of my bedroom and into the living room to find that it is empty.

"Guys?" I call out quietly.

I get no response.

"Guys where are..."

"BOO!" Connor shouts.

I scream and curl up in a ball.

Connor's laugh echos through the apartment and so does Tyler's. Connor pulls me up from the floor still laughing at me so I slap his arm slightly.

"You're so mean to me!" I say looking at them both.

"And you're wearing my clothing." Connor says looking me up and down.

I start to pull it off but he grabs my hands.

"No don't, it's cute." He says smiling.

I smile back and Tyler is still laughing. I walk over to him and push him. He falls into the couch and me and Connor laugh slightly. I sit next to him and Connor sits next to me.

I go on my twitter and see that Tyler has tweeted recently and there is a photo attached to it. I click on his tweet and read the caption.

'You guys may want to watch Connor's new video on Monday!'

I gulp and look at the photo. It's of me and Connor as we were about to kiss. His hands are holding mine and we are looking each other in the eyes. I smile slightly and I can feel Connor's eyes scanning my face. I look at him and smile.

"First collab with you and I think it's the biggest I'll ever do." I say laughing shyly.

"I can edit out the last part if you want me to." Connor says quietly.

"No keep it, we filmed it for the video, I don't want it to be wasted." I say a bit too desperate sounding.

"Well do you want your first kiss to be viewed by millions?" He asks.

I think about it.

"I don't mind. You're the one that's channel will explode." I say laughing.

"Okay." He says smiling.

I cuddle into him and he hugs me.

"Will you two just kiss again?! It's so obvious that you both want to." Tyler whines.

"No!" I squeal pulling away from Connor.

"Okay!" Connor laughs.

I look at him shocked at what he just said.

"I was joking!" Connor shouts.

"Good." I say as my heart races.

I scroll through my phone and see that everyone has seen Tyler's tweet. They all vary from 'OMG' to 'Is Nonnor real?'.

I lock my phone knowing that if me and Connor were to get together we would have support, but we never will.

"We should go out for food, we have nothing here." Connor says quietly.

"Okay!" Tyler agrees standing up.

I hold out my hands and he pulls me up onto my feet, I giggle and grab my shoes.

We get in the car and I sit in the back as usual. I sit behind Connor and I admire the back of his head. Did I seriously share my first kiss with him? Well I guess that is something to fan girl about.

Tyler pulls up at a chipotle and we all get out of the car. I walk behind the boys and we enter the restaurant. I sit opposite both of them and I feel awkward as I face Connor.

About four hours ago I was sat opposite Connor so I could recreate a photo of us kissing. To be honest I would do anything to go back to that moment. I smile to myself.

"What are you smiling about?" Connor asks making me jump.

"Oh... Uh... Nothing. I was just thinking about something." I say as I feel my cheeks grow red.

I realise that I am still wearing his sweater and I blush badly.

"Are you okay? You're cheeks are bright red." Connor says with concern in his voice.

"Yeah, I just feel overheated." I say pulling off his sweater.

Hopefully that tricked them. I sit his sweater next to me and a waiter walks over to our table.

"Hi are you ready to order?" He asks.

I look up at him and freeze. It's the waiter from the 80's cafe.

"Um..." I say nervously.

"Oh hey, it's you three again." He says smiling at me.

I look down at the menu, I decide on a small pizza and he rushes off with our orders.

"Holy shit." I say silently.

"Oh Noelani saw her crush!" Tyler shouts.

"Tyler I don't like him! I barely know him." I whisper angrily.

"Yeah you do! You couldn't take your eyes off him!" He says laughing.

I look round and see everyone in the restaurant staring at us. I also see the waiter looking from afar smirking at us.

"Fuck you Tyler." I say as tears fill my eyes.

I storm out of the restaurant as tears leave my eyes. I could feel everyone's eyes on me as I left both the boys. I could also hear hem whispering desperately to each other and looking back at me as I left. I could also see in the corner of my eye, the waiter walking through a set of doors.

I wipe my eyes and look around me. I have no clue where I am. I walk down the road not knowing where to go.
~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hi guys! I updated on time! Yay! I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

So that waiter... Where do you think he went of to? And where do you think Noelani will end up? Do you think it was fair of Noelani to leave the restaurant if everyone was staring at her?

I know, I fail, I couldn't find a song for this chapter. I'm sorry.

If you enjoyed this chapter please leave it a vote because it motivates me to write you more and better chapters. Leave a comment telling me what you think and maybe answer the questions I asked above.

Thank you!

Bye! Xx