110. Stuffed

Noelani's pov

Tyler asks me to wake up Connor for dinner and I do as he says. I walk to my room and Connor is still fast asleep in my bed. I walk over to him and sit on the edge of my bed.

"Connor it's time to wake up. Tyler has made us all dinner." I say gently shaking him.

He groans and turns over.

"Connor. Come on you need some food in you. Wake up." I say rubbing his back.

"I don't feel so good." He says into the pillow.

"Okay. Do you still want some dinner to fill you up? It may be because your hungry and your stomach is empty."

"Okay. Can you help me up?" He asks.

I stand up and take his hands. I pull him up and he tumbles a little but I hooks into him. I hold his side and we both walk to the dining room. He is still freezing cold. I don't think he is well, he looks really run down.

Tyler sits our plates in front of us and I tell Connor to eat up as I wait for Tyler to come back with his food. He sits next to me with his bowl and we all tuck in to our meal. It tastes amazing.

"This is really nice Ty." Connor says quietly.

"Thanks. I made it by myself and all from scratch." Tyler says looking proud of himself.

"This is so good. You'll have to make it again sometime." I say enjoying my bowl.

"Thank you." Tyler says finishing his bowl.

Tyler made pasta for dinner and we all finish our first serving and we all have another. It is really good and the tomato sauce is definitely the best part. I'm quite fussy with my food but I am definitely in love with this.

We all talk about our day but I can't help but notice that Connor doesn't look at all well. He keeps sniffing slightly and his eyes look sore. His skin is pale and he looks sweaty yet his skin is freezing.

"I'm stuffed." I say putting my cutlery on my plate.

"What is stuffed?" Tyler asks with confusion in his voice.

"It means full up." I say remembering they are American and I am using English terms.

"Oh... English is weird." Tyler says still eating.

"American is too." I say looking down.

"Hey we are normal." Tyler says looking at me.

"Well I am English and slowly picking up how to speak properly here. But there are English phrases I will always use. Like the bathroom. For you it's restroom. I find that weird because taking a shit is hardly having a rest." I say holding back laughter because of my example.

Both of the boys burst out into laughter and I look at them smiling slightly. It's been about a minute and they are still laughing.

"It really wasn't that funny." I say feeling kinda confused why they are still laughter.

"It's just how casual you said it... You being English has to be the one of the greatest things about you." Connor says laughing.

I can feel my cheeks heat up so I look down at my hands. My side starts to ache slightly. It has healed completely and I am now left with the scar. The scar is ugly as fuck, just like I said it would be.

Just at times I start to feel achey and feel ill. It's weird but apparently it's normal. To be honest I don't think the doctors here are the best. I think they are a load of bollocks.

"... Also the fact that you blush at nearly everything someone says to you." Tyler says putting his cutlery down.

"I don't blush all the time... Do I?" I ask worried.

"A majority of the time. But with you it might just be the fact that you have rosy cheeks." Connor says finishing his bowl of pasta.

I can see that Connor is drained from energy. He yawns and he fights to keep his eyes open. He looks really ill, I'm not being over protective but he seriously looks really bad.

"Are you okay?" I ask him concerned.

"I have a really bad headache." He says massaging his head.

"Go into your room and I'll be in there in a minute." I say helping Tyler carry the bowl out.

"Okay." Connor says silently.

I help Tyler wash up quickly. I do the drying and packing away.

Tyler's Pov

Noelani helps me do the washing and drying. I can see that she is worried because her hands aren't functioning properly. She is shaking.

"Is Connor okay?" I ask her.

"I don't think so. He is freezing cold. Like he feels like ice... He looks so badly run down. I'm worried about him Ty, he really doesn't look okay." She says looking at me.

I can see fear in her eyes. I hug her and she hugs me tight. I rub her back gently, I don't know if she is crying or not but its best to comfort her.

"He will be okay. It will probably wear off in a few days. Don't worry too much." I say still hugging her.

"What if he isn't okay? Tyler the doctors here are shit. What if this is something bad?" She asks me panicking.

"Noelani he isn't seriously ill I promise. Go and see if he is okay. I'll finish the washing up." I say pushing her gently.

"Okay. Thanks Ty." She says quietly.

She walks out the kitchen and I finish doing the washing up...
~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

3/4

Hey guys if you enjoyed this chapter then please vote for it and the other two! Leave a comment telling me what you think of this chapter and the sorry so far!

Thank you!

See you in the next chapter! Xx