41. My Love Confession

Song for this chapter:

A Thousand Years- Christina Perri
~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's Pov
"In your sleep you were saying that you love me. And that I mean a lot to you. But you were dreaming so it's probably not true." Connor says looking down.

I see tears fill his eyes. Should I tell him that it is true? I mean he could of lied and said I didn't say anything or that I said something else.

"Connor?" I ask scared whether I should admit it or not.

He looks up at me and I see him fighting back tears.

"Yes?" He asks with a shaky voice.

"I know I said it in my sleep... but the thing is... I... I actually do love you." I say looking down at my hands.

"You do?" Connor asks as surprise fills his voice.

"Yes. I do. I have for a while now but when we kissed for the video I knew that I definitely had feeling for you. That's why at the restaurant I got upset about what Tyler said because naturally I would've joked along.

"It just got to me more than it should of but I guess it was because I finally realised my true feeling towards you so it annoyed me when Tyler said I had a crush on that waiter." I admit.

I look up at him and he is smiling.

"I love you too." He says smiling.

A tear leaves my eye.

"You do?" I ask him smiling slightly.

"Yes." He says with a twinkle in his eye.

Tears leave my eyes because I am finally happy. Connor pulls me into his arms.

"Noelani I love you." He says quietly.

"I love you too Connor." I say into his neck.

"Will you be mine?" He asks.

I nod my head giggling and smiling. He kisses my head and hugs me tighter. We both lay down in each others arms.

I can't stop myself from smiling. I rest my hand on his chest and trace small patterns on his skin. He sighs gently and tucks my hair behind my ear.

I look up at him smiling and he kisses my nose. I giggle slightly and rest my head back on his chest. I gently kiss the surface of his skin and close my eyes. He pulls me closer into him and he holds my waist.

"You know earlier when you said about your stomach? I generally meant what I said to you. I still find you beautiful even with that lie across your stomach.

"I had feelings for you since we met at the airport those many months ago. And everyday they grew stronger. And when we had the argument I was angry because I thought you would hurt yourself or someone else would. I care about your safety.

"I don't want you be scared anymore, I don't want you to be hurt. I want you being here happy and it's made me happy that I am now with you and I can give you happiness.

"Ever since the fans have shipped us I felt overwhelmed because I knew they would support us, yes we may have a few haters but the amount of positivity we will get. I don't care what people might think of you. You are perfect to me." Connor spills.

Tears fill my eyes slightly.

"Connor... that means so much to me. Thank you." I say as a tear leaves my eyes.

He sits up with me in his arms.

"But I guess this is now acceptable for me to do." He says quietly.

He presses his lips against mine and his hands hold my waist inching me closer. I close my eyes and feel the love he is passing through to me. My hands linger on his chest and I kiss him back.

The kiss isn't too hard or too soft, it is gentle and loving. My stomach feels like it is a cage and there are birds inside and my head feels like it is spinning.

I hear little fire works going off and I feel like volts of electricity are passing through my veins. I feel Connor smile into the kiss and he slightly pulls away.

He kisses me again sweetly and we both look in each others eyes. My lips turn up in a smile and my cheeks turn a light shade of red, he pulls me down into his arms.

"We should probably sleep now." Connor says silently.

I hum against his skin and he lightly tickles my arm setting me off to sleep.

"I can't believe that I can finally call you my girlfriend." Is the last thing I hear him say.
~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

3/3

So you guys had three updates today! Aren't I just a lovely human being?

But holy shit NONNOR IS REAL! In the story anyway...

What did you guys think of these three chapters?

Do you think Noelani will keep on having nightmares like the ones she's had?

Do you think Nonnor will stay ready for ages or will it just be a fling?

Do you think that they both deserve each other?

Or do you ship Toelani and want them together?

I had songs for all of these chapters! That deserves some type of reward... Maybe a vote will do it?

If you enjoyed these chapters please vote for them as it shows me that you enjoyed them! Leave a comment with the answers to my questions or tell me what you think of the story so far!

Thank you so so much for reading!

Bye! Xxx